tkenny's latest activity

• tkenny
    Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, and Ilan Rubin all play 15" k light hats. They are all hard hitters. The cymbals holdup and they sound great.
  • tkenny
    tkenny reacted to ineedaclutch's post in the thread What brand mount is this? with Like Like.
    I feel ya. The Pearl mount was installed over the original Ludwig mount, so now there are 3 holes and no way to reinstall the original...
  • tkenny
    tkenny reacted to ineedaclutch's post in the thread What brand mount is this? with Like Like.
    I know how you feel. The first 60s Ludwig kit I picked up had a Pearl double tom mount drilled into the beautiful 3-ply bass drum...
  • tkenny
    tkenny replied to the thread What brand mount is this?.
    Ouch. It's the double tom mount on the kick that really irks me, something about those two massive holes I can't stand. Even a single...
  • tkenny
    Yeah they're a great deal, usually Gretsch stuff is crazy expensive near me and these ones are a decent price, just trying to figure out...
  • tkenny
    Yeah I think that they were added after the fact, the plugged extra holes look like they'd fit a diamond mount. Gretsch hardware around...
  • tkenny
    Fantastic, thanks! Out of interest, are there be two holes for the arms to go through in the kick (as there are with the current mounts)...
  • tkenny
    Hey guys, first post here so let me know if any thing is up with it/wrong place etc. I'm trying to figure out what brand/make these...
    • kickmount-min.jpg
    • tommount-min.jpg
    • allkit.png