Steel
  3. Thee Cursed

Post your Gig Pics

Various Gigs
  4. Thee Cursed

My band's most recent music video

Recorded just before Lockdown
  5. Thee Cursed

INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Im Mark a OAP bloke ( 50ish ) based in Essex at the moment... England ( Yorkshire Man ) I got into drumming many moons ago when most of my mates were in bands ( they would take a break and I would jump up at kit/ So self taught :oops:) ( Im still rubbish too ) I have a Pearl Export kit and...
  6. Thee Cursed

info/advice

Basically It was in a garage and the house owner wanted rid ( its been there years and she was sick of it been in way ) Her son stopped playing drums years back and was putting on Ebay for £250 auction starting price... She didnt know this till after I said I would have it haha... The son not...
  7. Thee Cursed

info/advice

not so cracky
  8. Thee Cursed

info/advice

What do you suggest is best for the clean/polish ? I just had a go with a spray in my cupboard for chrome taps ( looks just same has before but has a smell now haha
  9. Thee Cursed

info/advice

I will give mine a good buff later ;) and put a pic back up....
  10. Thee Cursed

info/advice

Cheers Its been a good day :)
  11. Thee Cursed

info/advice

Pearl Export also
  12. Thee Cursed

info/advice

Cheers for reply...Yes skins look untouched really...yet snare has been well used ? There was no bass pedal or drum throne...But Cymbals and snare and condition of kit said DO IT.... Now to shift the pearl kit to make room haha
  13. Thee Cursed

info/advice

Ive just picked up this kit for £250 ( $323 ) Im not sure what the kit is, APK at a guess.. I think its a 1026 snare..No markings or model name except Premier made in england...dark brown inner shells ? I got a Prem Hi hat stand and a Prem cymbal stand..Paiste 400 hi hats and a Paiste 2002...
  14. Thee Cursed

info/advice