Stroman's latest activity

• Stroman
    Stroman replied to the thread Pinpointing your inspiration.
    No, I can't pinpoint any certain songs or even bands. My mom worked at a record store, and I loved the music, but I had no musician role...
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to Winston_Wolf's post in the thread H930 with Like Like.
    I have an H930 and I really like it. :)
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to Al Strange's post in the thread WHISKEY DRINKERS? with Like Like.
    My fave bourbon is JD, but my favourite tipple is single malt Scotch whisky. I’m partial to The MacAllan and Glenfiddich! 🥃 My fave...
  • Stroman
    Stroman replied to the thread H930.
    Yeah, I don't always, but when I do, it's nice to be able to swivel the legs as you fold them, rather than having to unscrew yet another...
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to Bo Eder's post in the thread H930 with Like Like.
    I’m probably this way because I don’t play double pedal. I always want the legs in the same position so it’d be nice for me if they...
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to Macarina's post in the thread WHISKEY DRINKERS? with Like Like.
    Guess I’ll revive this 10 year old post on this lazy Sunday afternoon. I lately (last few years) have discovered the wonderful world of...
  • Stroman
    My daughters are obsessed with the Trolls World Tour movie and I tell you what, if you haven't seen it, it's a good movie if you love...
  • Stroman
    I don't necessarily consider that a negative. It makes it easier to nestle the footboard between two legs when the stand is folded, and...
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to leftyplayer's post in the thread H930 with Like Like.
    ok then .. thankyou
  • Stroman
    The stand is the same. One ships from Amazon Global Store, and the other ships from regular old Amazon. Now, what difference that...
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to sumdrumguy's post in the thread I saw my first black bear today with Like Like.
    Our previous house was on a large property with apple and cherry trees. Black bears climbed the apple trees each year. We always left...
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to beet's post in the thread Strange hearing issues with Like Like.
    Maybe this helps or leads somewhere useful? https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29554989/
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to Morrisman's post in the thread Strange hearing issues with Like Like.
    I woke up one morning with a sudden pitch shift in my left ear. Midrange sounds in my left ear were a third lower than the right. There...
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to Supergrobi's post in the thread Strange hearing issues with Like Like.
    I do have tinnitus as well, a bit louder in the left than in the right ear, mainly triggered by chronic neck tension. One can test this...
  • Stroman
    Stroman reacted to GetAgrippa's post in the thread Strange hearing issues with Like Like.
    “Beet” me to it. Yep I get auditory hallucinations too infrequently-not sure why. And sometimes I think signals come in from bone...