Recent content by someguy01

1. someguy01

Sonor SQ1 (brand new kit) problems

Tama. Nice choice sir.
  2. someguy01

Maybe I am old but I just don’t understand this

It easier to be a jerk behind the keyboard than it is in person. Old guys like us used to refer to them as "telephone toughguys", still hiding behind some amount of anonymity.
  3. someguy01

Maybe I am old but I just don’t understand this

Sounds a lot like the complaints about some TV shows. Don't care for the content? Don't read it. To complain about complainers means you're one yourself. That's fine, you do you (my 'you' is ubiquitous.) The fact remains, if you don't like the content, skip it. No one is forcing you to read...
  4. someguy01

Disappointed with Pearl Roadshow

I got a free app compress puma for this same problem. My lowest resolution is still too big for the forum. This little app works well (if you have an android) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.compressphotopuma
  5. someguy01

Disappointed with Pearl Roadshow

This. Call your gear rep and email them pics. I'd be shocked if Sweetwater didn't make it right.
  6. someguy01

Roommate plays electric drums

All of this is why I would do without things just so I could live alone. People are ridiculous and I need a personal space.
  7. someguy01

The reason for the Gretsch sound?

My beef with Lars lies solely with his lack of respect for the very instrument that led to his success. He has stated that he does not practice nor does he even care to improve. He prefers the moniker of entertainer over drummer. He doesn't actually care about drums and it irks me. It's not...
  8. someguy01

True. However, based on the content of the OP, he has yet to even bring up the fact the playing bothers him with the offending roommate. Thus my comment:
  9. someguy01

This trend of adding objects onto playing surfaces...

I like to fart on the downbeats to add a li'l somethin' somethin', ya know?
  10. someguy01

"OMG, I hear tapping noises coming from your room, you need to leave." <new roommate enters> "I don't play any instruments and I keep to myself" <weeks later> "As we investigate these horrid murders his roommate said 'he was a quiet lad, kept to himself.'" Difference between what is basically...
  11. someguy01

12. someguy01

Public Service Annoucement . . .

Got to look at the positive side of this: like you, I like cheapies for experimentation so as the market floods with the same MCS crap the price will fall with the lack of demand and we can now get more junk for our $.
  13. someguy01

Great art comes from great pain

Rob Base got you!
  14. someguy01

Starclassic or Neusonic?

StarNeuClassisonics. Get yours today!
  15. someguy01

This trend of adding objects onto playing surfaces...

Step Brothers. All your snare will ever need. :ROFLMAO: