Recent content by Sjcfoxxy

1. S

Axis caliber x, or trick dominator

nice. I would use the tm-2 as well if i triggered as well. I hear good things about the foot blaster triggers too. The trick triggers better be awesome for what they cost. I know what you mean, right before i sold my pedals i got the idea to put a piece of treated wood from a tv stand in front...
  2. S

I used to use iron cobras too. I didnt adjust it that much and and had a loose bass drum head. I couldnt understand how everyone else went so fast and made it look easy. I sold my kit a few years back. So now im starting to build a kit now. I would like to trigger eventually, all i have now is...
  3. S

Thanks for your input! Ive actually decided not to get either of those and go with the new pro 1 v from sweetwater, or the george kollias signature pedal. Ill eventually get both, but i think ill go with trick first. Ill post pictures when i get it. Sweetwater just added it and its low mass and...
  4. S

Hello. I am new here so sorry if this question has been asked axis recently came out with the caliber x pedal, its basically a x model but with 3 micro tune tensioners, george kollias signature beaters,and its black. Has anyone had any expirence with it? I think they also got rid of all the...