Sebenza
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Sebenza
      Sebenza replied to the thread ?.
      I liked that story. A lot. I got a real soft spot when it comes to animals. Only question I have is is this you?
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza reacted to Groove Inc's post in the thread ? with Like Like.
      Idon’t know how else to say this, so I’ll start with the hardest part: when you’re a woman who wants children, but you waited too long...
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza replied to the thread ?.
      I only watched the first two halves of the videos from the first post, and I do like what he does when he's playing with the band, the...
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza replied to the thread Rate my transcriptions.
      I've suggested this website as well to multiple people that are new to rhythm/drum notation. It's very intuitive to use and allows you...
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza replied to the thread Active listening.
      About the whole Drumeo thing...I googled it a bit and ended up watching the Mark Giuliana episode. I didn't see anything wrong with it...
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza reacted to toddbishop's post in the thread Burying the Beater with Like Like.
      It's the way it's done-- nobody starts by learning perfect technique in the first month, and then just finishes out their career from...
    • Sebenza
      Taylor Hawkins son, aged 16, doing a song with the Foo Fighters in front of a massive stadium crowd. For all intents and purposes he...
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza replied to the thread Brian Blade or Dave Weckl?.
      Apples and oranges for me.
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza replied to the thread RIP Joey DeFrancesco.
      I learned about him from the McLaughlin record, Tokyo Live. The way he played that intro on the first song...and to find out that it was...
    • Sebenza
      Have a look at their Wiki-page , doggy. The guy was their original drummer. Stop trying to fool people with your "he was able to play...
    • Sebenza
      Your last example is incorrect. It's a DuuD-DuuD sequence of strokes.
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza replied to the thread Make rudiments fun.
      For me, trying to fit them into the syncopation etudes from Ted Reeds book, is a good way to keep the brain engaged/challenged because...
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza replied to the thread Jazz drumming.
      Go look for something that you can connect with. Spend an hour or two on a playlist of classics and pick out tunes that resonate with...
    • Sebenza
      Dear Community, my educational YouTube series continues, please take note of my latest transcription. For this video, I transcribed...
    • Sebenza
      Sebenza replied to the thread Good quality backing tracks.
      There's a huge playlist on spotify with drumless tracks. You'll probably find plenty to play along with there in all kinds of styles...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…