Recent content by scottser

1. scottser

Need your opinions/advice about my rack tom

I think your kit looks cool as it is. By all means try get a 12 but if you find a 13 for cheaper that matches go for it, you won't be disappointed.
  2. scottser

Preferred rack tom sizes

With a 20 kick, I love 10,12,14,16 as others have stated. With a 22 kick, 10,12,13,16. The interval between 13 and 16 is wonderful IMO and doesn't get enough love. With a 24 kick, either 13.16,18 or 12,15,18. Either way, happy hunting
  3. scottser

Indentify old Premier snare

puresound make snares for it, you can get replacements easily enough. also, it's sometimes easier to replace the tension bolts with regular square-head type, just keep the originals together in a bag and store them away safely. the other thing to look out for is if the snare throw lever is...
  4. scottser

Tamaefx Premier Signia

I got a local printer to make me up some decals. they look pretty good for about 5euro each
  5. scottser

Tamaefx Premier Signia

Signias are the best drums ever made imo. i have a 7 piece in cherry as my main kit - 8,10,12,14,16,22. i'd love to be able to convert my 14 and 16 toms to floor toms - where did you get the mounting brackets for your 16? also, if you want to sell one of your snares, please let me know :)