Recent content by Samaster

1. S

What would be your dream kit?

If you had an endless budget and every drum related company willing to make what you wanted... What would you get? Would it be along the lines of Terry Bozzio or slightly more modest?
  2. S

1964 Ears - Thoughts?

Heya, I have been toying with the idea of getting some 1964 IEM's for quite some time now. At the moment I just use VF cans for studio and some standard ear buds at gigs (unless I am lucky enough to have a drum monitor). Does anyone have some 1964's? What ones and how are they for live /...
  3. S

Drum tracking snippets

Hello Guys and Gals, Please let me know what you think of this: http://youtu.be/bk0DjO2SOnM Its the only video of me playing that is online at the moment. I will have more up soon, I just need to actually record something first... :)
  4. S

Hello Ladies and Gents

Hello All, For quite some time now I have been looking for answers to random questions on this forum and it has yet to disappoint. However for some odd reason, it never occurred to me to actually become a member, until now. Drumming is my passion and hopefully soon, my profession. I have and...
Back