Recent content by sal_tpa

1. S

Gavin Harrison here!

Hope you’re well Gavin! Aside from the discontinued EFX #1 splashes and your bells made of broken crash cymbals, did you ever use any regular splash cymbals with Porcupine Tree and if so which ones? - Salvador
  2. S

Gavin Harrison here!

Hello Gavin, I was wondering if you had any tips on activating your drop clutch so quickly. In “Anesthetize”, I notice that towards end of the first chorus of the chart in Rhythmic Composition your last hi-hat foot is on beat 2 right before you do a fill leading into the heavy section where...
  3. S

Gavin Harrison here!

Hi again Gavin, a few questions here. 1) In Porcupine Tree did you ever use hi-hats other than K 13” and if so which ones? 2) On In Absentia and Deadwing I hear regular splash cymbals mixed in with your broken crash cymbal bells. I was wondering what splashes you used such as this one from the...
  4. S

Gavin Harrison here!

Gavin I read in Rhythmic Composition that you use two hi-hats in "Blackest Eyes" and I'm assuming the main hi-hat is the K 13" but I was wondering which model is the auxiliary hi-hat you use in the first verse? Thanks for your time!