Recent content by Rudy

1. R

INTERVIEWED HER

enuf bs...why do i need to be bothered by what i am doing ??? i'm out...don't need any comments YU ///wish u all well....rw
  2. R

INTERVIEWED HER

wtf???....lol...so many intelligent judgmental idiots out there...TY for yr kindness..I',m just trying to do something I want to do....TY rw
  3. R

INTERVIEWED HER

4. R

INTERVIEWED HER

anyone with 28 million hits on a song 2 yrs ago and growing is WELL ON HER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. R

INTERVIEWED HER

Interview is done...long and good..she was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. R

INTERVIEWED HER

U interviewed SINA????????? German girl drummer??????
  7. R

INTERVIEWED HER

yeah , don't woerererery.....
  8. R

INTERVIEWED HER

SINA IS WELL ON HER WAY......Its the story and the writing....i have a shot is all...i don't care...will just do my best...OK with u?????? or just give up???
  9. R

INTERVIEWED HER

Well..I have published 6 novels with Major publishers, taught at 4 universities, published in 2 music mags b4...on 3 musicians and RS 'wanted an article i did on Dylan and a Sinead O'Connor interview i did/////but timing threw it off. No excuses...Have communicated with Dylan several times... I...
  10. R

INTERVIEWED HER

Aiming for ROLLING STONE.....
  11. R

INTERVIEWED HER

I recently interviewed her and found her to be very aware and charming and knowledgeable about drumming. After reading how many ppl have interviewed her...I am doubtful...but I want to get the interview into RS...There is FAR!!!!!!! more thank her girlish appeal. She has fantastic timing and...