Recent content by Redalfa7

1. R

Click track settings on Roland TD27 Module?

Hi there, I have a Roland TD27 module and I'd like to know how to set up a separate click track for each song on my set list? I can't seem to figure out if that is possible? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  2. R

Battery powered amp for e drummers?

Hi there, does anyone have any recommendations for a battery powered amp for e drummers (I use a Roland TD11 kit)? Having recently experienced a power cut during a band practice (two of my band mates were on acoustic guitars and the key board player and vocalist using a battery powered amp so...
  3. R

Classic Rock band kit samples for e-drummers?

Hi there, I play in a covers band playing mostly classic bands stuff like Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Traveling Wilburys, Eagles, Who etc. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can get drum samples for my e-drums (I use a Roland TD11 module for band practice and TD27 for gigs) so that I can...
  4. R

Margarita - Traveling Wilburys drum sheet?

Good challenge I can read drum sheets and occasionally write down a rythym. I’ll have a go!
  5. R

Improvising is the easy bit, I like to foll yes sure, improvising is the easy bit. The safisfaction for me and is to cover such a classic track by learning the original drum track as close as possible :cool:
  6. R

Thanks, it sounds like there is a triple in the main choruses I wasn't sure whether it was a triple kick beat or a double on the snare + tom?
  7. R

Hi there, my band want to play a cover of Margarita by the Traveling Wilburys but I can't seen to find any drum sheet for it. Can anyone help please?
  8. R

Roland TD17 or TD 27 Monitor - which one has the better sound quality

Thanks electrodrummer. Some good points there. I am looking to upgrade to a whole new kit for use at home. For band practice sessions, I will use my existing TD 11 kit, which transports easily. As for modules, I tried the TD17 and 27 albeit on different kits (which doesn't help) but there was...
  9. R

:unsure: Module! FYI, I have TD-11 kit with Logic Pro and XLN Addictive 2 Drum Plug ins (which give me a good range of great sounding kits). I am looking to upgrade to a new acoustic looking e kit either Roland VAD 306/506 or maybe Drum-tec Jam NG and as I have to transport my kit a lot for band...
  10. R

I am considering upgrading my Roland Drum kit monitor, currently weighing up whether to go for either the TD-17 or TD-17 Monitor. I have heard that the TD 17 produces sound quality is better than the 27, which if true, seems to negate the price differential (£500 in the UK). Does anyone have...
  11. R

Drum-tec Diabolo or Roland VAD Acoustic design kits?

Hi there I am seriously considering upgrading my Roland (TD 11) e drum kit to one of the new acoustic design kits and would welcome any feedback. Current I am shortlisting the Roland VAD 506 kit (with TD27 monitor) and the other option is the Drum-tec kit (either Jam or Diabolo range) probably...
  12. R

Portable PA system for use with Roland SPD 30

Hi there, thanks for all the advice. I have decided to leave my Yamaha PAS back in drum studio and bought a Roland PM 100 purely for transporting to rehearsals. I now think I have a really lightweight, easy to transport and compatible practice kit! I am now looking forward to my next session!
  13. R

Hi there, the band is a start up, the guitarists only have small speakers amps. I do have a Yamaha 400 PAS but I am finding it too heavy to pack up & move around for each rehearsal (my drum studio at is upstairs) hence the need for something more portable. Do you have any other suggestions for a...
  14. R

Hi there, I am looking for a small portable PA system for use with my Roland SPD30 percussion pads to make life easier when travelling to jamming sessions with a few bandmates (in small village hall). Budget is limited (£300 max), I am looking at the Mackie SRN 150 which seems to tick a lot of...
  15. R

Poor TD11 kick drum recording levels

Hi there, once again thanks for this which once again is really, really helpful. I will work through all of this and see where the process leads me to and will then post again. Thanks D