rebonn's latest activity

• rebonn
    rebonn replied to the thread For Pearl People.
    You would think one would take a hint from movies in the past that flopped where people were walking out of movies because the scenes...
  • rebonn
    rebonn replied to the thread What's your latest purchase?.
    I like that key. The bass drum ain't too shabby either. :p The smaller the better because it goes in my pocket when gigging. I got a...
  • rebonn
    rebonn reacted to IBitePrettyHard's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
    I got a new Gretsch drum key!!! Also included in the box was a free bass drum which is cool too I guess. It's a Gretsch Renown...
  • rebonn
    rebonn replied to the thread Picking the right sticks.
    I think because of the thicker neck. The mass of the tip is probably around the same as a normal stick with a thinner neck. The tip...
  • rebonn
    rebonn replied to the thread Ever regret buying a drumset?.
    Same thing with my Ludwig Power Plus bought in 1977.
  • rebonn
    The Regal Tip Anarchy X are similar but of course the factory is closed. I have some new in the box Quantum 9000 nylon tips that I've...
  • rebonn
    Like you said, You need to figure out how to raise the threshold. It's compressing way to much.
  • rebonn
    For me, the shoulder and taper is just as important if not more. I've grown to prefer a thinner stick with a beefier shoulder and short...
    • q3000.png
    • image.png
    • Regal-Tip-5A-.jpg
  • rebonn
    rebonn replied to the thread Bass drum reso color.
    This is a good reference as to why I prefer the black. I don't think it reflects heavy metal or 80s rock either.
  • rebonn
    rebonn reacted to Tamaefx's post in the thread Bass drum reso color with Like Like.
    I tried some times ago and made a test with a DW Design, I tend to prefer the black front head on this one. What do you think ? If only...
  • rebonn
    rebonn reacted to Al Strange's post in the thread Bass drum reso color with Like Like.
    I’ll go against the grain and say black...I just prefer it myself...white looks nice though... (y) :D
  • rebonn
    rebonn replied to the thread Bass drum reso color.
    I'll be the other oddball and say black which I prefer on most Kits. White on that kit looks good though.
  • rebonn
    It's at least giving me time to learn, record everything into the flash drive on the Soundcraft Ui24R to have backing and reference...
  • rebonn
    rebonn replied to the thread What's your latest purchase?.
    Dark Energy MkII are my favorites. $600 is a little stiff for a ride. It's like they know how good they sound 🙃
  • rebonn
    Last gig was a Halloween party and a relative of the guitar player that was there died a week later from covid. Needless to say, that...