Recent content by Quai34

1. Quai34

What's your latest purchase?

Last diffuser for the practice place in the basement, special one to put under a guitar on the wall, looks nice. Plus I changed the XVIVE Wireless mic UC3 for Condenser fort the wireless IEM, the system with the microphones was always dropping out, maybe be due to the phantom power but not the...
  2. Quai34

This was my second Paiste after the Dark energy crash 16" and I love it, the lowest pitch of all my rides, awesome cymbal, great buy, congrats!!
  3. Quai34

Well, I can't stay without using my brain so, after the guitar pedalboard, it was the turn of the bass: And when I have a show, I give the sound guy that kind of stage plot, plus a list of what we need etc...They are usually very happy with it:
  4. Quai34

HO, I was 6 or 7 and my Dad did a very big train that was flippable/folded on the wall and then, you just had to flip it down to play with the train, He was an engineer so, maybe i took this from him... But almost up to his death, he was always against music, thinking it was just a lubby for me...
  5. Quai34

:ROFLMAO: My size is 8.5 and with my equina cord syndrome, I need to focus but as I said, my guitarist uses it and he has small feet as well...But this is why I put some Barefoot Button on it, it's so easier now...
  6. Quai34

In fact, when i said I've been dreaming of, that was not true. I didn't plan to have a guitar pedalboard but in 2013, I had to find a job fast after having been laid of just in one day from the University because they didn't renew my 3 years contract despite having some great reviews from the...
  7. Quai34

I really like the look of this studio, very cosy/personal touch, you did great on this one...And so much room, I envy it compared to mine...Ok, I have a 9'X6' for keys, 3 singers spot for practicing, same with one bassist and one guitarist so...But still, like it a lot. What is th esize of the...
  8. Quai34

The Sabian AAX line is very nice and not expensive, I have the AAX 14 Xplosion crash, the Raw bell dry ride AAX, the AAX Holy Mini China 12 and the 17 normal size china, both Chad Smith model and that's it, they are great for "brilliance" cymbal sound!!!
  9. Quai34

I found another one of the TC Corona chorus 40th anniversary special edition. I have already one on my Prophet 12 and I wanted to replace the original TC SCF Stereo Chorus with it because, either the Original doesn't work that much because I cannot have enough effect/volume form it, or the...
  10. Quai34

Love it, did you do it yourself?
  11. Quai34

I know, that's why I like them so much and they are cheaper than plugins...Still waiting on the delivery of a Sony DPS D7 and R7 and trying to find an Alesis Q20 and an Ensoniq quadra at correct price.
  12. Quai34

Semi Marathon and Drumming...On the same day??

Hey, we play also because we like people to sheer us, so, runners are the same!
  13. Quai34

No, we play Pop Funk, Like Bruno Mars, Chic, Black Eyes peas, Madonna, etc...
  14. Quai34

ok, thanks Chris.
  15. Quai34

Ok, here is the issue: My 60's birthday, it was in December but I planned to do it in June, way easier than in December to get a nice venue and better weather for us poor little Canadians... So, June 15 was the first pick just because we still need to practice 20 songs, we are all on busy...
Back