Peedy's latest activity

• Peedy
    Peedy reacted to NUTHA JASON's post in the thread Does BLM have to invade music too? with Like Like.
    In a staff meeting yesterday we (music teachers) were asked (by management) to consider how we could increase music of black origin in...
  • Peedy
    Huh. Played that at church just last week. Darker arrangement though. Yeah, our older members are real headbangers. Old Ms. Johnson...
  • Peedy
    Peedy replied to the thread Silent hi-hats too loud!!!.
    Two of them if you count the one in the gig bag. It’s possible your x-ray vision is on the fritz and you didn’t see it. Lois isn’t...
  • Peedy
    And just to prove I didn't come up with the idea on my own, here's the mutes being used as I do. These are also listed on eBay Spain...
  • Peedy
    Sure thing. These are for sale in Germany but listed on eBay Spain. Get 2 as for full effect, you'll need one on top and one in...
  • Peedy
    Peedy replied to the thread Best Cover Ever?.
    All I know is I can (mercifully) get the Shaggs outta my head. But not that guys cover.
  • Peedy
    Peedy replied to the thread Small Dent on Edge of New HI Hats.
    Hey Scottie. If you’re in So. Cal. and it bothers you that much, we can make it flat again. My church and tools, our masks and your...
  • Peedy
    The nice thing about my fix is that you can buy 2 of those pads for 20 bucks and even after you make the small hole for the lower and...
  • Peedy
    Peedy reacted to PaisteGuy's post in the thread Silent hi-hats too loud!!! with Like Like.
    In conjunction with some of the above suggestions, consider Vater whip sticks. They help reduce volume even more. They’re not for...
  • Peedy
    I’ve seen those. They’re much louder at the hi hats. Note that my hats have one on top of and in between the cymbals so that neither...
  • Peedy
    Peedy replied to the thread Soft/heavy sounding hi-hats.
    Well, OK, so I didn't put the post up when I said. It came down to the reality that I needed some brief videos of all three of the...
    • ThreePair.jpg
  • Peedy
    I never have to dampen my hi hats cause I've got that "covered". Naturally, this is my practice kit. The padding still gives me enough...
    • Padding.jpg
  • Peedy
    Peedy reacted to C.M. Jones's post in the thread Four Stroke Roll Lead Hand? with Like Like.
    Don't fret over making your left hand "as good as" your right hand. Reasonable improvement is a less daunting goal, especially in light...
  • Peedy
    Peedy replied to the thread Four Stroke Roll Lead Hand?.
    My "Like" is evenly spread across responders. The thing is (and the primary reason for asking is) that the left is never going to be as...
  • Peedy
    Peedy reacted to johnwesley's post in the thread Four Stroke Roll Lead Hand? with Like Like.
    Listen to push pull and Mr Jones. Great advice from them. I would add however that you might do exercises utilizing your left to gain...