Recent content by Paul_MovementDrumCo

1. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Best music documentaries

I recently saw Nina Simone's documentary on Netflix and loved loved it. Would love to get immersed in documentaries similar to it. What are your guys recs?
  2. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Favorite Songs?

Shape of my heart was such a great song in The Professional
  3. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Upcoming Concerts and Shows

Saw Massive Attack last week and it was awesome! highly rec if theyre playng in your area
  4. Paul_MovementDrumCo

The old Drummerworld

This this link: https://web.archive.org/web/*/drummerworld.com
  5. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Expeience at a small music store.

I've been to local speciality drum shops and they've been awesome. However , I feel like local mom and pop music stores focus more on guitars and pianos and our instrument gets a lot less love. I try my best to support if i can though
  6. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Going to see Massive Attack at the Palladium on Tuesday, the day after Labor day. will anyone else be there?
  7. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Youtube Videos

Nice video! :)
  8. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Great grooves to work on

try some of these. Love Tristan Kelly's IG page and all the beats he does
  9. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Food Before the Gig

protein bars, banana, and a lot of water. Don't want to risk any type of potential stomache-aches and/or gassiness :)
  10. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Let us know how it is! Sounds awesome
  11. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Billy Cobham should be epic!
  12. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Peter Frampton Tour 2019

I took a history of rock and roll class back in college and my professor, who was a part of the Disco band Chic at one point, brought Peter Frampton as a special guest. He was awesome and a super nice guy. Glad you enjoyed his show!
  13. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Anyone else get discouraged selling on Craigslist because of all the flakes and low-ballers?

CL is definitely a hit or miss. I always try to make it as convenient as possible for me to make a sale. I now never drive more than 3-5 minutes for a transaction when im the seller. I've had too many horror stories where the buyer flaked and i drove 20-30 minutes.
  14. Paul_MovementDrumCo

Pic of yourself

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulkim224/ My Linkedin Pic!
  15. Paul_MovementDrumCo

I figure that everyone here is an avid music lover like myself, so im curious to see which concerts everyone has lined up this year. As for myself, I am going to see Massive Attack at the Palladium and potentially Camp Flog Gnow and The National/Alvvays with the wife. I'm based in LA What...