Recent content by Paul De Smet

1. P

Iron Cobra double pedal problem

Even at medium loose tension, the pedal keeps doing those things. Something that just didn’t happen before so I just contacted the shop where I had bought the pedal. But I really appreciate your help!
  2. P

Yeah, I get what you’re saying but I didn’t need to do that in the past (with the exactly same pedal). Are you all doing it that way? Normally, everything should stay in one place after you adjusted the spring tension right?
  3. P

I‘ve just made a video to make it clear: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y6nF5ij8IN1fKcGJ5hspaohR8MdVfBM5/view?usp=drivesdk In this video I adjusted the spring to a tight position (before that, both springs were equally adjusted which is why both beaters and footboards are at the same level)...
  4. P

Thanks for your advice. I did everything you said but sadly, nothing changed. I still have my warranty so I’ll return the pedal to the shop. Maybe there’s a part missing that I didn’t notice etc. Thank you all for helping me out!
  5. P

900. It’s happening to both sides. If I first adjust the spring and then the footboard angle it keeps returning to the same position. It’s like I said, the spring determines the pedal’s position which is super weird. I just noticed, the frame assembly on the right side can be moved a little bit...
  6. P

Iron Cobra Rolling Glide double pedal (last generation). Bought it brand new about 7 months ago.
  7. P

Well, that’s exactly the problem. They should be adjusted seperately but somehow the spring also adjusts the footboard. This wasn’t happening in the past until now.
  8. P

I already did many adjustments but nothing helps. Medium/Extreme Tight or medium/extreme loose, the position of the footboard keeps changing. It was always kinda based on Matt Garstka’s pedal adjustments and it worked for me extremely well until now. So I don’t think there’s anything unusual...
  9. P

When I’m using a tight setting, the footboard comes lower. When I’m loosening the spring, the footboard comes higher.
  10. P

Hey guys About 9 months ago, I bought the Iron cobra R double pedal. It’s a great pedal but recently, I had some serious trouble with the spring while adjusting the pedal. 1. When I’m adjusting the spring tension, the ending position of the pedal keeps changing (however, all screws are very...
  11. P

Recording drums live on Zoom

Hello drummers Within a few weeks, I have to do my admission test for drums. Thanks to the coronacrisis, the admission will take place live on Zoom and I don't really know how to get a clear sound from my drums while playing live. I'm using the Zoom iQ7 MS Stereo Microphone on my I-Pad when I'm...
  12. P

DW 9000 double pedal or Tama Speed cobra 910 double pedal?

For me it’s very important I can play multiple styles with the pedal (latin, funk, metal,...). So doubles with one feet too instead of doubles with a double pedal. Or different rudiments with my feet like paradiddles and stuff.
  13. P

I actually prefer a lighter feel but this (heavy) pedal forces me to play like this. That’s why I’m looking for an other pedal.
  14. P

Ok, tomorrow I'll post a video of my foot technique and double bass playing. Thank you for your reactions!
  15. P

And I use a lot of leg movement
Back