Otto's latest activity

• O
    Otto replied to the thread Mic'd Up Home Kits.
    We must practice the ineffables, such as micing, if we want to deliver at recording or larger venue playing. Wish I had a large area to...
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Meeting Uncle Larry.
    Nice shout out! Larry, you are one of a kind!
  • O
    Otto reacted to bsmntdrummer's post in the thread Meeting Uncle Larry with Like Like.
    Although I rarely post, I've been a lurker here for a while. I live in the greater Philly area, so when I thought I needed an...
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Gear red flag..
    Per my experience, that's an 'I'm an addict' red flag. Never leave such a person alone with anything you are concerned about losing.
  • O
    Pushing your playing forward over the years will involve doing things you are not immediately comfortable with. Further, assessing your...
  • O
    I found that I was chasing someone else's sound...once i realized that I started asking myself how I want to sound...and adjusted...
  • O
    Otto reacted to Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX's post in the thread No More Drums with Like Like.
    my dad was a drummer, and my first teacher, so drums were MANDATORY in our house... my sophomore year of high school, our band got...
  • O
    You folks don't just memorize it by reading through it once? I am disillusioned! ...wait...isn't this what music stands are for? ; )
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread No More Drums.
    I'm inspired that, through all of that, you are here with us! Respect!
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Shoulder rebuild questions...
    Glad it was smooth Icetech...take care and vent anytime!...I can only imagine the frustration.
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Session on Friday.
    A studio to return to!
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread No More Drums.
    You folks ever have a hard time concentrating because you are concerned you are irritating those in your house? I did.
  • O
    no-way...last time I really asked myself that and started digging around I changed how I set up my set and changed my whole pulse...
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Gavin Harrison here!.
    Happy 21st Birthday Gavin... ; ) I lift a pint to you and your wonderful musical works!
  • O
    Otto reacted to TK-421's post in the thread Drum angle with Haha Haha.
    Boy, that drummer in the first diagram sure has his legs spread wide. I wonder what's going on down there...