O
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• O
      Weird tom angles, no left side cymbal, throne up high… all these things are deliberate on my part, specifically to alter my technique. I...
    • O
      Omega27 replied to the thread Life is a building....
      Man, this is difficult but here are my four with, as you all know, a host of others which also had a significant impact on me as not...
    • O
      Omega27 replied to the thread New member.
      Absolutely right! Just bit the bullet and ordered a 10" from DCP. Gonna fly it off my LH ride so I can still leave room for my go-to...
    • O
      Omega27 reacted to harryconway's post in the thread New member with Like Like.
      Hey, Elvin Jones ran two racks and two floors ..... so don't let the 18" kick stop you from being you. I'm more a 1 up, 2 down guy, so...
    • O
      Omega27 reacted to Tiges's post in the thread New member with Like Like.
      That's all good by the sound of it now let's get drumming that's what its all about mate.
    • O
      Omega27 reacted to roncadillac's post in the thread New member with Like Like.
      Thanks! I really enjoyed playing that kit, it was tuned a little lower then I personally would but it sounded great on the recordings...
    • O
      Very cool! And definitely like that sound as well. Thanks for the tips. Love the grooves btw! Nice
    • O
      Yeah I love the punch! Trying out different head combos. The only luck I'm having seems to be Evans g2 for batter and g1 for reso...
    • O
      Sorry it took a while. Just your run of the mill Yamaha Stage Custom with various cymbal combinations from Sabian to UFIP and Zildjian...
      • E87380E9-1E37-43F1-B5A3-F9AF0FBE0034.jpeg
      • 435A102B-0F4F-4BD1-9B07-D4C4CE80E9ED.jpeg
    • O
      Omega27 reacted to Sonar Dave's post in the thread New member with Like Like.
      Welcome. Are any of you Aussies the former "Bleargh" from the old Remo forum?
    • O
      Omega27 reacted to lefty2's post in the thread New member with Like Like.
      Welcome aboard there's a lot good people and information here.
    • O
      Omega27 reacted to Gavin Harrison's post in the thread Gavin Harrison here! with Like Like.
      Re: Gavin Harrison Hi folks, thanks for the kind words about my drumming. It's very encouraging to know people are enjoying it. best...
    • O
      Omega27 reacted to I-P's post in the thread New member with Like Like.
    • O
      Omega27 reacted to Bozozoid's post in the thread New member with Like Like.
      Good evening my good fellow and welcome.
    • O
      Ha! Sounds good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…