Recent content by nfiora

1. N

Berklee School of music anyone?

Ok so Im in high school and have been playing drums for about 5 years. Right now I'm looking at colleges and want to eventualy (about a year from now) want to get into Berklee School of Music in Boston. Is there anyone out there who goes to Berklee or has gone to school there. If so what does...
  2. N

Berklee School of Music anyone?

Ok so Im in high school and have been playing drums for about 5 years. Right now I'm looking at colleges and want to eventualy (about a year from now) want to get into Berklee School of Music in Boston. Is there anyone out there who goes to Berklee or has gone to school there. If so what does...
  3. N

Snair Problems

Yes there are like 300 different threads like this one but I figured if I posted a question there I wouldnt get a response. I have a brass 10 lug ludwig snare. Not the best only set me back about 130$ but its not bad. I usualy tune my lugs up with a drum dial (please dont hate) but there is a...
  4. N

Most Embarrasing Live Moment

So I'm sure that with all the drummers on this site there must be some rather funny or embarrasing moments that you all can share. If you play live enough something is bound to go wrong. I figure this thread will make people feel better about when things go wrong at the worst possible moment. My...
  5. N

Recording Techniques

I know there are other threads like this but I want this one to be more open than the others. Does anyone have any neat tricks or tips when it comes to recording, styles of recording, studio setups, preferances, equiptment, etc?