Recent content by NackAttack

1. NackAttack

Purchasing multiple cymbals at the same time

If it was me, I would only get one and see how I liked it. Unless there was some discount for getting both at the same time or limited stock type issues.
  2. NackAttack

Help identifying mic

Thank you! Your link led me in the right direction. It’s a clone Electro Voice 926 Crystal mic licensed to sell by Knight Microphones. https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-50s-knight-crystal-microphone-1868976857
  3. NackAttack

Help identifying mic

Anyone have an idea of what I have here? I was at a garage sale buying some tools and the lady threw this in for free. I tried searching the internet but had no luck. There are some studio savvy people on this forum so I thought I would check here before I venture to other forums. The base/stand...
  4. NackAttack

Trick driveshaft

I bought some trick pedals and was shocked at how responsive the slave pedal was. It’s hard to believe one of the big companies didn’t make a better drive-shaft before Trick. Those all black PDP pedals look way cool.
  5. NackAttack

Trick Aftermarket springs....

ACD Unlimited makes a few replacement parts for Trick pedals. They have a bias rod upgrade that is supposed to change the feel of the pedal and preload cylinders you can put in with the springs. They are based out of Europe I believe.
  6. NackAttack

should i get a double bass pedal?

Yeah, I don’t know anything about it. I just saw that video and remembered this thread and it looked to me like what you were saying you wanted. I noticed that video didn’t have many views or comments. It’s a shame the person that posted it won’t take inquiries. Well at least we know it can be...
  7. NackAttack

what made you want to start drumming?

Because I wanted to rock and I didn’t have a guitar.
  8. NackAttack

Blue Desert Virtual Tour

You guys sounded great! Really good production overall too.
  9. NackAttack

How should I expand my kit?

If you can fit it to hit it then you should git it. Lol, I’m just jealous because I’m stuck with a 5pc and wish I had more toms. I used to have a 8/10/12/13/14/16/22 export kit and I miss it.
  10. NackAttack

should i get a double bass pedal?

Is this what you’re talking about? I ran across this video today and thought about this thread.
  11. NackAttack

Best Double Bass Drum Pedal

Said every grandpa ever.
  12. NackAttack

Noob Question: How Long to Wait Before Upgrading Cymbals

If you’re a basher you may want to affirm you’re cymbal technique with a drummer you respect. I’d hate to spend a lot of money and then crack it. As an experienced musician, it’s probably not as likely as a teenage rock n roller. Just thought it was worth throwing out there as I’m not sure your...
  13. NackAttack

Export vs Rockstar

I should clarify, the 100 isn‘t in itself a ”great deal” but I think 1599 for that set is. I completely agree with you. I feel like under 15% off isn’t worth scrambling over. Musicians Friend sends me a 20% off coupon about once a month saying “we miss you.”
  14. NackAttack

NPD Czarcie Kopyto Double

Pretty sure this guy got banned from the forum shortly after this discussion (many months ago). There was a period where it was hard to discuss pedals without his shenanigans blowing up the thread. I believe wildbill was being sarcastic about statements made by the pedal troll.
  15. NackAttack

Export vs Rockstar

I called and it was $100 off the listed price of $1,699.00. So $1599.00 which I think is a great deal for those drums.