Recent content by My Preserver

1. M

Underground Gig that might interest you...

Hi guys. I'm letting you know about a very underground gig thats happening This Tue (Tue 7th December) It's happening at The Camden Barfly with My Preserver releasing the new single, Loose Change Check out the video and if you like it, come down and show some support...
  2. M

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF MY PRESERVER???

Hi guys. I'm letting you know about a very underground gig thats happening This Tue (Tue 7th December) It's happening at The Camden Barfly with My Preserver releasing the new single, Loose Change Check out the video and if you like it, come down and show some support...
  3. M

DW Edge Snare drum FOR SALE

Hey. I am selling a DW EDGE snare drum. It is a 14" maple and brass with gold hardware. This drum retails at £850 and is officially the heaviest snare in the world! It has a great sound but not the kind of sound I am looking for in my band. Here is a link to what it is and looks like except...
  4. M

Studio recording drum sound advice wanted pretty please! :)

Hey guys. I have just joined here, so first off wanted to say hi. I have been showed this site time and time again by many of my drummer friends and only now have I finally signed up. Madness...But at least I'm on here now. I am posting with regards drum skins and drum sound. I am going into...