MrWriter
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• MrWriter
      Trinity grades do only go up to 8 in the UK, the G8 standard is pretty high, as this Sting track suggests. For my grade 8 I have to...
    • MrWriter
      MrWriter replied to the thread SPD-SX Pro.
      My 'guess work' is based on the fact that most people I know and have heard of that own one have it in a flight case so it was a fair...
    • MrWriter
      Good for you. Bet you have a nice flight case to go with it and bet it's never been dropped either. I would not expect any damage to...
    • MrWriter
      That I did say. I have not had my hands on the latest Roland and I'm hoping it is not built from the questionable plastics that the...
    • MrWriter
      I didn't say it was, in fact, I said it looks like a great product. Also, it is in my budget and even if I was a millionaire, I still...
    • MrWriter
      I used to be involved in the pricing of some of Sony's professional high end broadcast cameras many years ago and you'd be shocked as to...
    • MrWriter
      Alesis has most of this at half the price. Don't want to get into a thing about this, granted, real samples instead of Roland's typical...
    • MrWriter
      MrWriter replied to the thread Prices are nuts these days.
      Away from the world of drums, I'm also in the market for a Fender Jazz, the Mexican one. In the UK they can be had retail brand new for...
    • MrWriter
      Looks decent. A more reliable version of the Alesis, looks very similar. I love the Alesis, except that it is so unreliable. I'm not a...
    • MrWriter
      Superbly interpreted, Timo, considered, respectful and with just the right amount of dynamics. I know how darn hard this piece is with...
    • MrWriter
      MrWriter replied to the thread What's your latest purchase?.
      Roland KD-120 kick pad as an upgrade to my KD-10. Yamaha FP8500 pedal.
    • MrWriter
      MrWriter replied to the thread Whatcha Reading Right Now?.
      I know what I desperately want to read, but it's not available in the UK and cost too darn much to buy from USA with postage and Fedex...
    • MrWriter
      Right now, 'War Pigs' by Black Sabbath, only because I'm learning it for Trinity Grade 8. Nowhere to hide with this one, it certainly...
    • MrWriter
      'Cigarettes After Sex' album by the band of the same name. The ultimate chill out album. Really, you could have root canal at the...
    • MrWriter
      Ah, heat is out of the question due to the rubber in that area. You know what, after all my efforts and all you guys kind help and...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…