mrjones
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• mrjones
      mrjones reacted to roncadillac's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      Power is back on. Ok, finally back to drum talk haha. Thanks everyone and I hope the rest of our Florida members are doing well!
    • mrjones
      mrjones reacted to roncadillac's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      My wife and I are enjoying a nice fire in the backyard pit since, well... We really have nothing else to do haha. One tiny positive to...
    • mrjones
      I went out and about a bit today and found the same, people are very short tempered and nasty right now. My wife and I obviously are...
    • mrjones
      mrjones replied to the thread Hurricane Ian.
      People are starting to get nasty.since they shut down are main interstate going south traffic on 41 is at a crawl and backed up for...
    • mrjones
      mrjones reacted to harryconway's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      Glad to hear the Florida Drummerworld dudes made it thru OK !!!
    • mrjones
      mrjones reacted to JimmyM's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      No power and more leaks than I thought but everyone is safe at least.
    • mrjones
      mrjones reacted to someguy01's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      Tis the season. The panic buying is a uniquely American thing I've discovered. Cabo is also prone to hurricanes but none of the...
    • mrjones
      mrjones reacted to GetAgrippa's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      Well the huge damage and loss of life in this storms path isn't even calculated and the slime of earth media and politicians already...
    • mrjones
    • mrjones
      Yes panic buying is a major problem and what pisses me off is people joy riding to look at all the damage and the lines at the gas...
    • mrjones
      mrjones reacted to C. Dave Run's post in the thread Hurricane Ian with Like Like.
      Tampa currently has a reverse storm surge and is preparing to get 🍆 in the 🍑 when it returns. My local news is reporting the...
    • mrjones
      I'm in a suburb south of Daytona Beach. Since about noon today we have been (and still are) in the direct path of this storm as it...
    • mrjones
      We're good ,there are huge trees down everywhere, debris ,I've never experienced a hurricane like this it just sat over us for hours.we...
    • mrjones
      I have lived in the Venice are my whole life and have never been in a hurricane like this it sat over us for hours it was insane the...
    • mrjones
      mrjones reacted to roncadillac's post in the thread Nintendo Switch Lite with Like Like.
      I just turned 33 a couple weeks ago and for my birthday my awesome wife surprised me with a Nintendo Switch Lite! I've been a gamer...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…