Recent content by moojii

1. M

My favorite sticks

I am quite liking the Promark Firegrain 5b at the moment.
  2. M

UFIP cymbals

I have a 20" Rough series crash ride. Awesome cymbal. Lovely clear bell and actually has the ability to ride and crash.
  3. M

Let's see your Gretsch kits (saved the best for last!)

my cheeky little Catalina jazz.
  4. M

Lightweight Hardware Pack

That would set my OCD tingling!! mismatch stands lol
  5. M

Lightweight Hardware Pack

Hey all I am looking at getting a lightweight hardware pack as I am sick of lugging the mapex b900 stands. Choices are; Yamaha Tama DW Did I miss any? Which one....and why?? Budget not a concern. Gearless tilter would be good. Cheers
  6. M

Home vs gig

Try now.
  7. M

Home vs gig

Hey How many of you just play for fun at home and do recordings etc vs how many of you actually go out to gig. Cheers
  8. M

One crash setup

No rack tom?
  9. M

One crash setup

I have a Dream 17" Vintage Bliss crash/ride too. Its going to be a choice of keeping that or the Stagg Exo Ghengis 18" medium crash to go alongside my Ufip 20" rough crash/ride.
  10. M

One crash setup

Makes sense.
  11. M

One crash setup

Love it!!!!
  12. M

One crash setup

Yeah, thats it. One crash and one crash/ride
  13. M

One crash setup

Its not awkward to go from hats to the crash all the time?
  14. M

One crash setup

Hey all I am contemplating going down to one crash and a crash/ride (hi hats too!!) as I am getting older and hate carting the kit around So may be selling 2 Mapex stands and putting the crash/ride onto a mini arm on the bass drum. Or might keep the crash/ride on a stand. Can you please post...
  15. M

New throne

Hey Just grabbed this second hand off of marketplace in the Uk. Never heard of the brand but this is the most comfortable throne that I have ever had. Anyone know anything about the brand. It’s a CMC. Cheers.
Back