Recent content by moojii

1. M

Daru Jones PDP New Yorker

Hi Has anyone had experience in playing one of these kits? Are they loud enough for anything other than acoustic gigs? Do they pack a punch? There is one about an hour and half drive from me so need some info before I go. I'll be playing generic covers, nothing too heavy. I'm looking for a...
  2. M

Advice please

will do. Apparently it started life as a dtx500k. he bought he the snare and the module, then upgraded the cymbals, then the toms. But never changed the rack.
  3. M

Advice please

bought it. Yay!!
  4. M

Advice please

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233387555192
  5. M

Advice please

6. M

Advice please

love them mate but outside of my budget unfortunately. are the millenniums really that bad?
  7. M

Advice please

Sorry, meant XP70
  8. M

Advice please

Change the pads for TP70's....where can I find them at a decent price?
  9. M

Advice please

Looking at them in the morning dude
  10. M

Advice please

Great advice and info, I really appreciate it. I'm near Peterborough and my budget is £500. I can't travel too far though. See any other kits on Ebay that would be good in budget?
  11. M

Advice please

Yeah, saw that. Bit too far. There is a DTX522k i'm looking at tomorrow. With throne, bass pedal and amp. £500 Is it worth travelling for the DTX532? Just for a hi hat stand?
  12. M

Advice please

Why not the Millenium? Hi hat stand, more pads, extra cymbal.
  13. M

Advice please

Thanks for your input. I like the sizes and extra pad and crash of the Milleniuim but realise it won't be as good quality as the Yamaha, but would look more the part if gigging with it.
  14. M

Advice please

Hey y'all I'm after an electronic kit to get back into playing drums after a lay off. Mainly for home practice/recording but would like to gig with an 80's band. My budget is £500, Local to me on an auction site are; Yamaha DTX522K Roland TD6v Alesis Crimson Mesh or I can order the...
  15. M

Axis

Can someone give me info about this pedal. Age? A or X model? Do I need a hex key? Any good?