Recent content by moldmaker

1. M

The First Kit You Got

Sweet jacket!
  2. M

Broken snare lug

https://www.drumfactorydirect.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=16513 $15 a pop. Yikes.
  3. M

Broken snare lug

I found it. Part number NDL-100/C. The lugs were used on Decade toms.
  4. M

Broken snare lug

I found nothing on Reverb. I did just find the contact information on Pearl’s website and will send them a message.
  5. M

Broken snare lug

I have not. My eBay account is locked, but my Reverb is okay.
  6. M

Broken snare lug

Or am I in better shape to just buy a whole new set that match? I don’t really want a oddball.
  7. M

Broken snare lug

I have a Pearl Limited Edition 14x8, and one of the lugs has broken. You can see it in the picture. This is the one across from the rimshot. I don’t tune it unreasonably tight. I have had absolutely no luck finding this lug on the internet. Does it look familiar to anyone? How do I go about...
  8. M

Tom angles!!!!

Did that person mount a floor tom?
  9. M

Tom angles!!!!

Local CL. Dig that snare angle.
  10. M

Cymbals choices for Houses of Worship.

I'm a little late here, but I've been playing at our church about 6 years. The cymbals are all Dream: 15" Contact hats, 22" and 20" Vintage Bliss, and 22" Bliss ride. They are dark, slow, and trashy...just about perfect for a room of 300 people. No plexiglas.
  11. M

Tama IC 900 hi-hat: Lever Glide vs Velo Glide

Interesting. Thanks. I do like the Velo. I like how the cymbals chick and how the pedal stops hard. I don't really want anything softer like I've been reading about the Lever.
  12. M

Bump for some opinions?
  13. M

I have an older Tama hi-hat stand right now and am looking to purchase a new 900. There's a Velo Glide on the kit at church, so I have experience with it. I've been very happy with it over the last 6 years. I wouldn't have any problems purchasing one for my own, but I'm curious about the Lever...
  14. M

What's your latest purchase?

I had a 20” K heavy ride for sale. A guy asked if I would trade it for his Pearl Limited Edition 14x8 snare. I countered with trading my ddrum AMX snare, straight up. He went for it.
  15. M

Shipping a 6-piece

It's been up on Craigslist for awhile now. On Reverb, I've offered free delivery within 100 miles, so that takes care of northern Illinois (Chicago) and southern Wisconsin (Madison and Milwaukee). I'll try the "free shipping" and inflated price.