Recent content by MntnMan62

1. MntnMan62

What's better

The answer to the question posed really is all about managing expectations. If you go into this with the best of intentions that you will work hard and practice your butt off, blah blah blah, it will be important to be realistic as to what you can expect from those efforts. Lots of things come...
  2. MntnMan62

Maybe I am old but I just don’t understand this

There. You just contradicted me!
  3. MntnMan62

Coffee

I too love coffee. But I have had to cut back on the time of day that I can drink it. I now will not drink coffee after 12 Noon. I feel it negatively impacts my sleep at night.
  4. MntnMan62

Do You Anthropomorphize Your Drums?

I don't name mine. The closest I get to that is calling them, collectively, my babies.
  5. MntnMan62

If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another 5 minutes.
  6. MntnMan62

I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to argue anymore. The five minutes is up.
  7. MntnMan62

I came here for a good argument. An argument isn't just contradiction. An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. No it isn't!
  8. MntnMan62

Ten Benefits of Learning to Play Drums

Yeah, but, I just don't get what all the fuss "e and a" is all about.
  9. MntnMan62

Griping and venting is different from using a forum to help you make decisions. The ones @RickP is talking about are those where it's obvious that the poster is uncertain of what to do and is opening seeking guidance to help them make a decision.
  10. MntnMan62

I think you are witnessing one of the many negatives of the internet. People seem to lose the ability to think for themselves and instead seek the opinions of others in order to make their decisions for them. This is everywhere and about everything. It's quite sad actually. And it explains...
  11. MntnMan62

Ten Benefits of Learning to Play Drums

Don't let guitarists fool you. Drummers get all the chicks.
  12. MntnMan62

Roommate plays electric drums

Thanks for the update @asfedsy. Now that this is purely a landlord/tenant situation, I have to ask who is the one on the lease as tenant? You? Someone else? That is important because if it's you, then you can try and work things out with the landlord that once the drummer has left, you can...
  13. MntnMan62

Moon!!

Even better, let's HEAR him.