Marco Maggiore

WHO I AM
Hello Everybody! My Name is Marco Maggiore, i'm a drummer producer from Milano Italy, i started play drums when i was 4 years old;
I played drums in some professional bands since i was 14 years old, later on i founded a trio band named Euro Groove Department in 2004 when i was 23 years old;
With this band, during the years i released an album named "Optical Illusion" featuring Michael Manring and Emanuele Cisi, and Live DVD named Euro Groove Department & Michael Manring Live at Cantoni Theatre;
In 2009 i've been called by Eumir Deodato to collaborate in the project named EUMIR DEODATO & EURO GROOVE DEPARTMENT touring around Europe sharing the stage with Al Jarreau, George Duke, Randy Crawford and Joe Sample, Yellow Jackets, Earth Wind & Fire, Al Di Meola among others in the biggest european festivals and venues;
In 2014 i starte my own project releasing an album named "PassWords" and Two singles in 2018 "Around Around" Mastered at Abbey Road Studios by Miles Showel and a cover of "Wishlist" by Pearl Jam, as a drummer-lead singer-producer-arranger together with my long time friends Fabio Beltramini and Andrea Fossella
(Today the project is named M81);

In 2019 i've been called as a session drummer to play drums with Sting, Zucchero Fornaciari, Renato Zero, Amii Stewart, Sumi Jo, Andrea Griminelli, Irene Fornaciari, Beppe Carletti and may more...
Birthday
Dec 28, 1981 (Age: 38)
Website
http://www.mmgroove.com/
Occupation
Pro Drummer

Contact

Facebook
marcomaggioregroover
Twitter
marcomaggiore