Recent content by ManosMax13

1. M

Can someone more experienced help me on tuning.

Hey, I have been learing drums for 1 and a half year now and I dont know how to tune by ear, so I got a drumdial (not the digital one). I have an old used tama imperialstar drum set with the original skins on except the snare. The snare skin is Remo 14'' Controlled Sound X Coated Black Dot ...
  2. M

What are my options for what I want to do?

I have an acoustic drumset and I really like it. However I am not able to play anytime of the day other than afternoon (because of loudness) in which I have lessons. Is there a way to turn an acoustic drumset to electronic but still being able to get it back to accoustic easily when I want it...
  3. M

Help something came off!!!!!!!!!!

Lol solved it that was the best reply EVER i just got suddenly worried because the mechanism or fell and came loose with the snare chain but everything is good now. Man your answer made me laugh for 2 minutes straight.
  4. M

Help something came off!!!!!!!!!!

I was adjusting my snare wires when the big bolt that I was tieing fell off and so did a small spring. Where is the spring from how do I put it back together?
  5. M

Should I buy a pa speaker?

Also the speaker that I wanna buy is 120W not 1300W like yours xd.
  6. M

Lol im a teen myself and because this is my first acoustic drumset and its been like a month in my house I dont use hearing protection I want to enjoy it first a bit, hence why I dont bash it;).
  7. M

I generally play quietly because the room that I play in is a 100 square foot empty space with a good amount of echo so the drums dont sound good if if I bash them also the cymbals are pretty cheap I think the meinl hcs lineup or whatever used to come with Tama imperial drumset old model tho...
  8. M

I was thinking to buy a STAGG KMS-10 that is over double that and will do the job right?
  9. M

Ok thanks I will do my research on that but you are generally recommending something used because of my low budget?
  10. M

So you mean getting a headphone amp and using 2 headphones one for me and one for the person I want to hear the music as I play?
  11. M

My drum teacher or coach however you wanna call him told me that because Im still a student I should not get used to playing with rods and I should play with sticks like 98% of the time. I have rods tho and I used them when my friend brought his 30 dollar jbl speaker for jamming.
  12. M

Why do you say so? I want always be practicing with the pa speaker. I have headphones. The pa speaker will be for special events, showing my parents and friends a cover of a song and jamming a bit when my friend brings his guitar.
  13. M

I play fairly quiet because the room I play is a 100 square meters empty apartment with a good amount of echo and if I play very loud or at full power my ears hurt and the kit does not sound good.
  14. M

STAGG KMS-10
  15. M

A phone. I wanna buy an active speaker tho not a passive so the amplification is built in.