Recent content by Lucas.Lankford

1. Lucas.Lankford

how much will my drums set sale for?

if I have a son I'm gonna name Lucas Thomas Lankford Lucas would be his father's(me)first name and Thomas would be his great grand father and grand father's middle name!
  2. Lucas.Lankford

by the way who's Grunter?
  3. Lucas.Lankford

it's thanks giving be happy it was just a joke!
  4. Lucas.Lankford

I was always taught that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.
  5. Lucas.Lankford

I am in school funded band,so I've seen the sites where they get there equipment from. but the place most of my equipment from is Jackson's music i not Winston Salem where they have slot of good percussion equipment.
  6. Lucas.Lankford

yes and Im thinking about buying another one that has a back on it.
  7. Lucas.Lankford

I don't know what would you think a descent flub would go fourth?(never thought about it because never though I would have a flub.I broke one of my snare and thought oh what the heck it why would I need two snares anyway and so I turned it into a flub.
  8. Lucas.Lankford

it's a double bass set with four tomb tombs,2 floor tombs,one flub,2 symbols(one crash one ride)2 hi hats,1 snare,and two bass all of the set is in not condition as I got it last year(this doesn't mean I want to sale it.I just want to know how much it's worth.) the heads are in incredible...
  9. Lucas.Lankford

do you prefer classical music(orchestrated) or new age music(rock,jazz,r&b,hip hop/pop,rap,etc.)

classical music has always been a huge thing for me because id it wasn't for classical music then they're may of never been rock n roll!!!
  10. Lucas.Lankford

tell me some good drum beats

11. Lucas.Lankford

is cowbell's really that worth it to have?

Classic,never will there be a SNL sketch like more cowbell featuring will farrrel covering don't fear the reaper by blue oyster colt! you can't say you don't enjoy this song or the sketch if you're a real drummer or anyone just watching the sketch.
  12. Lucas.Lankford

is cowbell's really that worth it to have?

I'll let you decided that one!
  13. Lucas.Lankford

how many cymbols have you been through

I have one only been through one set currently and that was because it was on my drummers set from when I was 5
  14. Lucas.Lankford

what is your favorite part about summer?

the way you write tells me your from europe!