Recent content by Lucas.Lankford

1. Lucas.Lankford

do you prefer classical music(orchestrated) or new age music(rock,jazz,r&b,hip hop/pop,rap,etc.)

classical music has always been a huge thing for me because id it wasn't for classical music then they're may of never been rock n roll!!!
  2. Lucas.Lankford

tell me some good drum beats

3. Lucas.Lankford

is cowbell's really that worth it to have?

Classic,never will there be a SNL sketch like more cowbell featuring will farrrel covering don't fear the reaper by blue oyster colt! you can't say you don't enjoy this song or the sketch if you're a real drummer or anyone just watching the sketch.
  4. Lucas.Lankford

is cowbell's really that worth it to have?

I'll let you decided that one!
  5. Lucas.Lankford

how many cymbols have you been through

I have one only been through one set currently and that was because it was on my drummers set from when I was 5
  6. Lucas.Lankford

what is your favorite part about summer?

the way you write tells me your from europe!
  7. Lucas.Lankford

why do you think England has beaten The Us in the rock n roll race(from 1960's to the end of golden age of rock A.K.A the 1970's)

it doesn't have to be the end of the 1970's as long as the British bands where still dominating hair metal and all the new american genres of music!
  8. Lucas.Lankford

why do you think England has beaten The Us in the rock n roll race(from 1960's to the end of golden age of rock A.K.A the 1970's)

I think it's just because them being a so small had to figure out away to make them unique and dominant at something that anyone could do(well not anyone but you get the point)
  9. Lucas.Lankford

why does your bones hurt!
  10. Lucas.Lankford

mine is having a break from school
  11. Lucas.Lankford

for anyone to chime in

https://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-long-have-you-been-playing-the-drums.175121/#post-1799308 link to another pole
  12. Lucas.Lankford

how long have you been playing the drums?

I have been playing for a year now.
  13. Lucas.Lankford

for anyone to chime in

(they must be from the 50's-99)