larryace's latest activity

• larryace
    larryace replied to the thread Help With a Drum Room Problem?.
    Here's a request to make this post a sticky. Absolute gold, and very easy to digest. Thanks for laying all that out man, great stuff. I...
  • larryace
    larryace replied to the thread Hello All! Thanks for adding me.
    Wow Zach you are like really welcome here. Geez how many drummers live there?
  • larryace
    larryace replied to the thread Collar-less drum heads.
    I'd like to see it attempted. I think it would work. Snare batters aren't cranked like the snare side head. The hoops would sit up...
  • larryace
    As you guys may know by now, I love my white Prem Gen X lacquer and wonderful Pearl high voltage blue wrap, but if I was pushed to...
  • larryace
    larryace reacted to TK-421's post in the thread Gretsch 70s 4160 cob snare with Like Like.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Depending on how good of a deal you can find on a Renown snare, you can get everything you need (except...
  • larryace
    larryace replied to the thread Coffee.
    Pretty astute Chris. That's how we are initiating communication with Brian. The lawnmower holds much significance. Nothing is by chance.
  • larryace
    Hey Chris if I haven't said so lately, your scorched copper burst (I think I got that right) has always looked amazing to me. Yours and...
  • larryace
    True! Calf heads are kind of the same way. I'd be all over a collarless batter head like a fox in a henhouse
  • larryace
    Sorry, not this time Brian. As with most, you are slated for some important stuff and you are needed down here for a few thousand more...
  • larryace
    Oh the collar-less snare side heads are great. They solve a lot of problems, particularly when a collared head stretches out, and the...
  • larryace
    Mr. The Shepherd... If someone asked me to guess what kind of wood that kit is from the figuring...there's no way I would have guessed...
  • larryace
    I really dig the collar-less snare side head that Remo makes. I think it's the best way to do a drumhead, because the head HAS to...
  • larryace
    Ah brothers. Aren't they so special? That explains a lot actually :)
  • larryace
    I love basements. I like being underground. Helps with sound naturally. A lot of my income comes from me working in basements. My most...
  • larryace
    Thanks Brian. Your species is lucky that SOME of you are worth all the effort. Not you Brian, sorry... I'll see what I can do. Now...