Recent content by LandoPlaysDrums

1. LandoPlaysDrums

Help picking new kit

I would get the same kit if the hardware came in black
  2. LandoPlaysDrums

Help picking new kit

I will. I know it sounds crazy but I cant find a Saturn that has a finish that I like. If they made a Saturn with the black dawn finish I would be all over it. ????
  3. LandoPlaysDrums

Help picking new kit

Yes I am not set on the piece count. I really think I am going to go with the armory 6 piece in the black dawn finish or a Saturn for a good price. Doing that leaves me with a good amount on mics, recording gear, and maybe even a drum pad. We shall see I have until November to pull the trigger.
  4. LandoPlaysDrums

Recording set up... *sorry for typos*

Awesome I will do my research thanks you the advice
  5. LandoPlaysDrums

What about this one? https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Versatus--mapex-black-panther-artist-series-snare-drum-russ-miller-versatus Or... what would you recommend? My cymbals are only $500.00 going with the Meinl classic darks
  6. LandoPlaysDrums

What about an armory with the panther?
  7. LandoPlaysDrums

I love I guess you would call it "rock metal" but I just started on double bass. I want to record my covers of country songs that I think that I make better tracks too. Eventually I will start hopefully doing metal covers. The kit I am looking at is a Mapex Armory 6 piece just because I really...
  8. LandoPlaysDrums

I watched these the other day and it made a lit me sense to me. The only problem is learning the software and making sure I get the right cords and equipment. The Ai is really what I stress about.
  9. LandoPlaysDrums

New to recording SOS

Hey Yall! I'm new to the Drummerworld forum so first off thanks for having me! In November I have the go ahead (from my wife) to get what ever kit/setup I want. I was going to go with a DW but I think now I will be getting a Mapex armory. I have always wanted to record my drums for covers of...
  10. LandoPlaysDrums

Hey Yall! I'm new to the Drummerworld forum so first off thanks for having me! In November I have the go ahead (from my wife) to get what ever kit/setup I want. I was going to go with a DW but I think now I will be getting a Mapex armory. I have always wanted to record my drums for covers of...
  11. LandoPlaysDrums

Help picking new kit

Okay for all you Mapex guys... is this a good kit? https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AR628SFUB-UP--mapex-armory-6-piece-studioease-fast-tom-shell-pack-purple-haze-satin
  12. LandoPlaysDrums

Help picking new kit

I figured the 7 piece would be cool just to have and switch things up. This kit will not move it will just stay in the basement. Where I am from there is hardly any bands so I cant gig with anyone also I'm pretty busy. I play at my church every sunday on a roland so I bring anything from my kit...
  13. LandoPlaysDrums

Help picking new kit

Well said! Thank you for the info!!
  14. LandoPlaysDrums

Help picking new kit

7 piece - Toms: 8 10 12 14 16 Snare: 14 Kick: 22 ----------- Also getting a Gibraltar stealth vertical mounting rack and will replace all the stock heads with Evan's G2 clears. Bass drum will have an Evan's EMAD. I honestly would go with Tama but I can not find a finish I like and I know it is...
Back