Klaid
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Klaid
      Klaid reacted to lefty2's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Tried a Remo pinstripe on my 80s Yamaha tour 13. It sounds great. It came new with one but I switched to Evans in the late 90s...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to wildbill's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Two 3 packs of 10/12/14 Remo Vintage Emporer coated heads. They were out of stock for a while, and I tried Evans G2's as a substitute...
    • Klaid
      Klaid replied to the thread What's your latest purchase?.
      Paiste 22” Dark Energy Mk 2
      • 3DF35D27-7FED-4C6B-9383-0B884C931896.jpeg
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to pgm554's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Just did a Drum Center of New Hampshire black Friday deal 18 inch Paiste prototype crash to match one I bought a while back. $189 delivered.
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to Drum Mer's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      All as new. I can’t wait to play them!
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to Ronzo's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Suggestions??? I have a Remo Coated Controlled Sound with dot on my side snare. Definitely a noticeable difference over the Evans EC on...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to Supergrobi's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Rohema MiniMuff. The weight inside the pocket is actually magnetic, so it's easy to muffle/un-muffle in a blink, even with a stick...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to Ronzo's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Correct. Has a small pocket so you can add more weight if wanted. Was cheaper that snare weight. Not a big fan of the wallet trick. ;)
    • Klaid
      New wires for Tama SLP Black Brass. Swapped the stock behemoth 42s for for 20s. Sounds and feels like a new snare (y)
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to Jeremy Bender's post in the thread Old man yells at cloud with Haha Haha.
      In the words of Hawkeye: “I'd like a dry martini, Mr. Quoc, a very dry martini. A very dry, arrid, barren, desiccated, veritable...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to Artstar's post in the thread Yamaha from China stopped shipping? with Like Like.
      Yamaha upper level are made in Xiaoshan district next to Hangzhou.. Yamaha Stage and Rydeen made by a contractor company in...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to heartbeat's post in the thread Deleted with Like Like.
      Canopus snare drums (if they're considered boutique). Zelkova, The Maple, Mahogany, Hammered Bronze....yes, please!
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to cbphoto's post in the thread Deleted with Like Like.
      I’ll toss Oriollo into the mix. https://oriollo.com/ Regarding all these boutique wood drum shells, most of them are stained and...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to Donkey Boy's post in the thread Deleted with Like Like.
      After investigating a little I think the Sweeny drums are built by Cask , hard to know who builds what for who without some disclosure ..
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to AVA's post in the thread Deleted with Like Like.
      I suppose I'm in the boutique pigeon hole. I can build to your desired spec. Below is a zebrawood snare with my own cnc machined self...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…