Recent content by kkor

1. K

Yamaha FP9

Thanks, I’m gonna take it back to the shop and have them take a look at it.
  2. K

Yamaha FP9

Hey guys, I just got the double bass direct drive version of this pedal and my beater angle adjustment keeps coming loose as I play. Is anyone else having this issue? I tighten it as hard as I can and it still comes loose after varying minutes of play. Any suggestions on what I can do to fix? Is...
  3. K

Paiste crashes..

Hey guys, I have started to really love paiste cymbals after being a zildjian fan for many many years. I have paiste signature 19 inch full crash, 14 inch dark energy hats and a 22 inch signature full ride. I was thinking about purchasing a 17 inch dark energy crash and was wondering how well...
  4. K

Trade live custom oaks for absolute hybrid maple?

Hey guys, I have the opportunity to trade my live customs for an absolute hybrid maple. The only thing is its a 4 piece without the snare vs my 5 piece with matching snare and a bit more cash. I have an recording custom snare so im not too worried about the lack of snare. Are the absolute...
  5. K

Roland TD-9KX or 12KX

I really cannot decide between the two drums.. Money isn't really an issue here. I have been thinking about getting 12kx but I have also heard about some people having High hat issues??.. Have they fixed this problem yet? What are you guys recommendations on which kit is the better of the two.
Back