Recent content by Juniper

1. Juniper

TV shows or movies that didn't hold up through the test of time for you.

Ah right, I may need to give it another chance in the future. I may have missed that scene in the 1980's from all the tears in my eyes. Actually nope, Al has ruined it.
  2. Juniper

*Sighs whilst screaming inside* NNNOOO!
  3. Juniper

Another one The He-Man live action film staring Dolf Lundren. For some reason I got this film mixed up with Suburban Comando, which stars Hulk Hogan. Was excited to watch He Man upon finding it on Netflix or Amazon Video a while back, spent days looking forward to revisiting my childhood to...
  4. Juniper

I've never forgiven the filmmakers for killing Artax his horse. Nuke that film from space.
  5. Juniper

Two that immediately spring to mind Mac and Me - preferred this over ET back in the day. Watched it a few years ago to find its just a really bad film. The Last Starfighter - My poor parents and siblings being subjected to this film all the time back then.
  6. Juniper

Ever changed your mind on a finish once you saw it in person?

I used to dislike the look of black drums (blame it on too many rehearsal / venue backline kits in that colour) Now I own a black kit and I love how it looks
  7. Juniper

Any weird or spooky drum/music-related stories out there?

Ah yes that’s a lot better! Everyone, what Al said
  8. Juniper

Sorry I’ll edit my post now!
  9. Juniper

So another non music related one Recently my daughter was out in a garden with her Nan and Mum, apparently she looked back into the house we were at and pointed to one of the windows and said “there’s a man in there” Then a few hours later inside the house she suddenly looked behind her...
  10. Juniper

Christ, I really did think that the end of this story would end…. “…..Later on I was told the band I played with had died 50 years earlier” or something I was absolutely gripped!!
  11. Juniper

show off your snare

Thank you! It’s a 1990’s Nashville Era Slingerland Radio King. Bought it about ten years ago and from its condition I don’t think it had ever been played.
  12. Juniper

In Thru the Out Door Docu..(Led Zep

Nice Job! Is this the photo? It appears that his stainless steel kit may have made an appearance on the album, which is cool to find out.
  13. Juniper

show off your snare

Getting this little stunner ready for rehearsals tomorrow night. 14x 5.5 Radio King
  14. Juniper

Cassette tape revival

I still have my minidisc player somewhere. Absolutely loved that format too. Carried so many discs in my backpack when I was out and about. I do like digital though. Having millions of songs at my fingertips is a real treat. I can walk our dogs and listen to music using headphones, or...
  15. Juniper

Whatcha Reading Right Now?

Finished the latest Stephen King novel 'A Fairy Tale' last night. Really good, enjoyed it immensely.