Recent content by Judge

1. J

What badge is this

https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--FRKJBYTF--/f_auto,t_large/v1539793911/thyylzxfabgk7ffh8lpt.jpg
  2. J

Your personal least favorite set you actually owned.

Do you still have this snare? Id buy it :cool:
  3. J

What badge is this

Those are Most definitely 100% TAMA Swingstars. I know the lugs. I have some old TAMA Swingstars, Same exact lugs. The early version of the swingstars had the T badge, then they switched to this style badge which is the same as the early 90s rockstars...
  4. J

What's your latest purchase?

2b's?? Those are like twigs to me
  5. J

PAISTE 2000 18" power crash
  6. J

PAISTE Rude Jordison

I saw a pair of PAISTE Rude custom 14" inch hi hats in black with the slipknot/jordison logo on them at a pawn shop at a decent price. I cant seem to find any info on these. All I can find is the custom Alpha series Paiste did for Joey Jordison in black. Anyone know any more info? Thanks in advance
  7. J

1991 TAMA Rockstar DX 10,12,14,16 rack toms 18 floor and 2x22 kicks Yea thats the super rare 16x15 rack tom Also grabbed a Paiste Signature 20" Power Ride
  8. J

Other drum forum - warning

I was banned from the site drumforum.org after I was scammed by a seller on there, and also threatened by him because I asked him for a tracking number. After I got my money back from paypal, drum forum banned me. HA They are complete hypocrites. They started removing any of my posts calling...
  9. J

Trade Pearl boom stand for TAMA boom stand

I have a heavy duty, double braced Pearl cymbal stand like the one pictured below - left Im looking to trade it for a heavy duty double braced TAMA boom stand like the one pictured below - right
  10. J

yeah thats the best deal ive ever found
  11. J

picked up 3 Paiste Innovations series cymbals today with carrying case off craigslist all for $100! 14" crash, 16" medium crash and a 20" ride. correction to my initial post. theyre innovations not signatures sorry about that
  12. J

Found a mid 80s TAMA 8x8 tom
  13. J

stuff

gone
  14. J

My old Band from Denver CO - Hanging Thomas

Circa '99 Recorded at The Blasting Room Ft Collins, CO With my 1986 TAMA kit https://m.soundcloud.../hanging-thomas
  15. J

Thoughts on a Tama superstar kit

6 piece kit(2 kick drums) for $500 Not sure of age Serial # 025072 Wondering if I can find out how old they are based on the serial number and if this is a good deal or not
Back