Recent content by Jeremy Bender

1. Jeremy Bender

Your least played snare(s)

I know it... I think being cooped up is starting to have an effect on me.
  2. Jeremy Bender

Sonor SQ2 Shell thickness and Wood choice guide

A Guide to Demystifying the different SQ2 Shell Thickness and Wood Choices Maple - North American Maple offers a mellow, warm and very balanced full tone providing low frequency punch and mixed balanced of mids & highs. Birch - Scandinavian Birch has an aggressive, distinctive tone with...
  3. Jeremy Bender

What Are You Doing While Riding Out This Period Of Social Isolation?

Reflecting on where things went wrong in my marriage...
  4. Jeremy Bender

Your least played snare(s)

5. Jeremy Bender

Sonor SQ2 Shell Thickness and Wood Choice Guide...

A Guide to Demystifying the different SQ2 Shell Thickness and Wood Choices Maple - North American Maple offers a mellow, warm and very balanced full tone providing low frequency punch and mixed balanced of mids & highs. Birch - Scandinavian Birch has an aggressive, distinctive tone with...
  6. Jeremy Bender

Igoe 14-day Challenge

Okay thanks! I'll see what that's about and learn what it is.
  7. Jeremy Bender

Igoe 14-day Challenge

I've been wondering how this works? I keep seeing him on Facebook talking about it. I click on the title with the number sign but nothing really happens. I've been doing the lifetime warm up from his DVD but that's separate from the internet.
  8. Jeremy Bender

New song lyrics for the covid generation

Whoever has the hit single gets to headline at this festival...
  9. Jeremy Bender

The Perfect Movie

Two I saw for the first time back over the holidays were: Dunkirk and "Darkest Hour" W. Churchill played by Gary Oldman. What a genius actor.
  10. Jeremy Bender

DCP Threads

I'm sorry Boss. It's done gone.
  11. Jeremy Bender

DCP Threads

DCP got my stimulus check.. they received it for an order.
  12. Jeremy Bender

What Are You Doing While Riding Out This Period Of Social Isolation?

Getting back to practicing and trying to take time to exercise and tweak my diet. My motivation... https://www.nola.com/news/coronavirus/article_26b27b0c-7089-11ea-9bfd-fb10614704c4.html
  13. Jeremy Bender

DCP Threads

While on several visits into the shop over the past decade, I had a nice chat with Tony a few years ago the subject of product videos came up. The only contribution I could give him was that of a consumer... It seemed to me that considering the time, expense and effort put into making these...
  14. Jeremy Bender

DCP Threads

oops... https://www.drummerworld.com/forums/index.php?threads/dont-forget-to-support-your-favorite-drum-shop.169668/
  15. Jeremy Bender

Are Factories Running Right Now?

I have a Yamaha kit on order that's due late Spring. Talked to my dealer he's waiting to hear back from the rep. on status of production. I expect hefty delays in the export of non-essential goods for awhile. Their supply chain has been greatly disrupted...