Recent content by Jennifer Leijen

1. Jennifer Leijen

Hi, Jennifer Leijen here!

Thanks very much! :-)
  2. Jennifer Leijen

Ah wow! Just a bit too far away to come over for one night, haha. Thanks! :-)
  3. Jennifer Leijen

Hiya, for sure! I've spent some time in the USA in the past 2 months, sorry for the late reply. I'll be playing in Vlaardingen on august 9, at KOFA, with a band called 'The Compounds'. There will be more shows in the near future with different bands, spread through NL. You can always follow me...
  4. Jennifer Leijen

Thanks very much!
  5. Jennifer Leijen

Thanks and indeed! Great forum, learned a lot already and looking forward to talking to more drummers on here.
  6. Jennifer Leijen

THE GOOD SNARE THREAD

I think my message got lost during the forums changeover to the new forum. I really like this snaredrum, beautiful! I think it sounds just as good as it looks? I recently got myself the Sonor GH signature snare. Very versatile and the sound is fantastic. I’m blown away by the sound of my...
  7. Jennifer Leijen

FORUM: Change

Looks great and works fine on my Iphone! Thanks!
  8. Jennifer Leijen

Gavin Harrison here!

Saying ‘I like it’ would be an understatement. Can’t explain how it makes me feel when playing it. I’ve used it live at Patronaat again last week and I’m simply blown away by the sound (I can actually hear it when I’m playing the snare drum with my fingertips now, haha). I have put the setlist...
  9. Jennifer Leijen

Hiya! I’ve been a member here for a while, but never introduced myself. I’m Jennifer (NL), I compose songs/play drums for The Compounds, been doing sessions for various (mainly Dutch) artists and I have a few projects running, playing only live drums. I can also play some (bass)guitar and piano...