Recent content by jayblazeff

1. jayblazeff

Help me with this cymbal?

Hi guys. It's been a LONG time since I've been on here! Can anyone tell me anything about this cymbal, I have NO idea how to read the stampings. It's a 20" Zildjian K custom dry light ride and it sounds great! I don't really play much any more and I'm thinking about selling it. Any help and...
  2. jayblazeff

A Slingerland kit on "Pawn Stars" TV show

I love the show "Pawn Stars", never miss an episode! In this episode, the guys go visit this dude selling his Slingerland kit. I'm still not sure what to think of it lol.... I was amused though at Ricks (the bald guy) "insight" on what he had. Check it out fellas! (edit to add) The drum part...
  3. jayblazeff

A car plays the drums!

I thought this was pretty cool........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiEhLupyhEg
  4. jayblazeff

Please offer your critique!

Here is an mp3 of me playing a few days ago. I haven't been playing very much lately, maybe once a month if i'm lucky. i really want to get back to playing more, so i thought id ask you guys what you think i need to work on. when my wife gets back to work, i may go get some lessons. This is the...
  5. jayblazeff

My old band, a few years ago

Thought i'd upload a few songs from my old band recorded about 3 years ago. Let me know what ya think!
  6. jayblazeff

"Re-learning"

I've been playing drums for about 20 years, and except for what i learned in school (concert band, marching band, jazz band 6th-12th grades), i've never had lessons. I havent been playing much the last few years and i want to get back into drumming. because of my work schedule and hours (i split...