Recent content by J-W

1. J-W

Member generosity

Lookin' good! (y) ;)
  2. J-W

Post Preview Button

It's now the icon in the far upper right corner (page with the corner folded over and a magnifying glass over it).
  3. J-W

Best Ear Muffs For Maintaining Fidelity?

Ultraphones is a brand, but they are just Sony MDR-7506 drivers placed inside a Peltor hearing protection muff.
  4. J-W

I can't find my post

Check your PM's.
  5. J-W

I can't find my post

If I'm following this correctly, you are looking for a gold TAMA logo for a black reso head, right? PM on the way.
  6. J-W

Post Pandemic drum gear trends?

It's the stimulus checks that many didn't need.
  7. J-W

Ever Given and the Suez Canal

I'm guessing that you don't always drink beer, but when you do, you prefer Dos Equis. ;)
  8. J-W

Exactly! I was wondering if anyone would catch on. :) Yep, just like tattoos.
  9. J-W

Ever Given and the Suez Canal

Wind/Sandstorm
  10. J-W

Same here. And I know a lot of people that share the same sentiment lately. It seems to be catching on.
  11. J-W

Rattling cymbal or cymbal stand

You could try a rubber grommet (sometimes called "pass through" grommets, or the "grombal" which is essentially the same thing.
  12. J-W

Am I too old to start drumming?

My sentiments exactly.
  13. J-W

Gold-n-times acrylic shells

PM sent.
  14. J-W

Coffee

THIS ^ Unfortunately, if accustomed to a low sodium diet, then you can taste the salt in almost everything (meaning it's oversalted, just so you don't think I'm disagreeing with you). The same goes for sugar ..............if I remember correctly. ;)
  15. J-W

8th note hi hat chicks and balance

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're leaning a bit forward and relying on at least one foot to keep you stable. You may try either try scooting back just a bit on your throne or adjusting it's height to find a better center of balance. You may have to adjust your snare position to keep the...