J-Boogie's latest activity

• J
    J-Boogie replied to the thread Stan Lynch interview.
    I’m still sorta annoyed about TP and JI anti drums thing lol. Take Stan off those records, release them drumless, and good luck having...
  • J
    J-Boogie reacted to 8Mile's post in the thread Stan Lynch interview with Like Like.
    This is Stan on drums from just a few years ago. I think he sounds as great as ever. I loved the laid-back feel he put down on those...
  • J
    J-Boogie replied to the thread Stan Lynch interview.
    Very interesting Hewitt2, for me that sheds a little light on why he is so amazing and in the pocket on those tunes.
  • J
    J-Boogie replied to the thread First time in 6 months!.
    Hold the Line!! Nice stuff..... We started our band practices again, but with no gigs in site, they kinda just feel like jams and not...
  • J
    J-Boogie reacted to Dr_Watso's post in the thread Lost some precious stuff. with Sad Sad.
    Hi guys, Be careful with your drum stuff. It's a target. I had a early morning rehearsal and knew it might wake up my significant to...
  • J
    J-Boogie reacted to MrInsanePolack's post in the thread Buddy Rich playing match grip with Haha Haha.
    Love Buddy, but cant stand any of the noise that comes out of his face.
  • J
    J-Boogie reacted to vyacheslav's post in the thread RIP Frankie Banali with Love Love.
    Very sad news. I sold a snare on ebay to him probably 10 years ago. He was very gracious and we had a good back and forth email...
  • J
    J-Boogie reacted to Al Strange's post in the thread Ban Hammer 2.0 with Haha Haha.
    It’s a figurative tool that administrators and moderators use to ban users...I won’t go so far as to call you stupid, but you can put...
  • J
    Interesting you should mention Captain Beefheart. My band shared the bill with him a half dozen times in the San Fran/Bay Area. Pretty...
  • J
    J-Boogie replied to the thread Jim Chapin video.
    Funny, I just recently saw one of his videos, never had before. What a pair of hands!
  • J
    J-Boogie replied to the thread Got nicknames?.
    My good friends call me Shum most of the time, last name is Shuman. Not sure if that counts. Since childhood I’ve always called my...
  • J
    J-Boogie replied to the thread Secret weapon....
    I bet its more your touch than it is the cymbal. I think when getting a gear compliment, really what they are complimenting is the drummer.
  • J
    J-Boogie replied to the thread Happy Birthday Bermuda.
    Was wondering if anyone did this on snare, guess someone did on a kit. For Bermuda I bet Ari could bust out a nice one.
  • J
    J-Boogie replied to the thread Predicament.
    Nice set list!
  • J
    J-Boogie replied to the thread Erm ---.
    I feel like my lifelong musical search just came to an end. I have found what it is Ive been searching for all these years. I didnt...