Recent content by Icetech

1. Icetech

Yamaha 100th anniversaty.. worth pursuing?

Well yeah..... 3 toms up... 3 cowbells up.... just common sense really. plus that makes me 2 cowbells better than weckl :)
  2. Icetech

Hoglan interview..

This got posted today.. it's a pretty good listen if anyone is interested.
  3. Icetech

Should I buy this snare I want but don’t need?

Not disappointed.. i'm happy for you... i buy stuff just cause i want it and it ends up on a corner... every time i see it "there is money wasted" now take that money and go buy something nice to drink and a good dinner:) have a great night.
  4. Icetech

Yes.. when i go for medical advice i grab those old Egyptian papyrus and look up some remedies :)
  5. Icetech

How do you tune your bass drum reso head?

wow... I want that kit though.. drool..... i used to like my yammys... but i think 1 month is enough... :)
  6. Icetech

sounds like that is more of what i was looking for
  7. Icetech

Istanbul Cymbals

i Love Istanbul... been using their Sultan Mehmets for bout 5 years now
  8. Icetech

Yamaha 100th anniversaty.. worth pursuing?

have been thinking bout it... never had one that high before.. will try this weekend.. plus that would open up room for a bank of cowbells
  9. Icetech

If you need to throw money away, i'm always here for you :)
  10. Icetech

I hope that pillow is better than the evans one... just got one and its garbage.
  11. Icetech

Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

100th anv. yammys, Greb beech snare (love it.. but want the brass) This is where i live when i'm not at work pretty much :)
  12. Icetech

The most difficult musical challenge I've ever had was last night!

I'm glad you took the challenge and beat it though :) I would have said no and regretted it
  13. Icetech

CBD Oil for Joint Pain

I wish cbd worked for me :( i have a friend who was crazy anti-weed and tried some for joint pain and loves it now.. P.
  14. Icetech

Whats Your Latest Practice ?

last few nights i'm working through some Michael Schack lessons.. i have done them 100's of times but now that i am re-learning how to use my arm i am pretty much having to go back through everything and re-learn it. At least it's much faster than the first time :)
  15. Icetech

My Last Drum Set?

My Yammy 100th anv. RC's should be my last kit.... unless a set of SQ2's magically falls in my lap :) then.. buh bye yamaha :)