iCe's latest activity

• iCe
    iCe replied to the thread BREAKING STICKS.
    Just a question that popped up; do you replace a stick when you break one, if you feel it's about to break or when the balance is of? Or...
  • iCe
    Okay. Thanks for all of the replies. I ordered the new head just now and I didn't go with the Colortone. I just went with the Remo...
  • iCe
    The coated CS is my favorite snare head for the exact same reason; just enough dampening of overtones. Especially when you turn it...
  • iCe
    iCe replied to the thread Vater Session sticks.
    Just posted this in another topic, but i guess i can call myself a Vater convert haha. Been going back and forth between sticks and wood...
  • iCe
    iCe replied to the thread My favorite sticks.
    Last Friday i tried the Wincent maple 5B's. Long story short; going to stick to the Vater Sugar Maple 5B's. Feel and sound on the drums...
  • iCe
    I think this also applies to progressive rock/metal (which i love by the way). It's about breaking through barriers and doing things...
  • iCe
    I'd say that a nice word for playing it correctly would be 'Mooning your way through the setlist', but that sounds a little raunchy
  • iCe
    iCe replied to the thread Regarding drum rack..
    Another reason to use a rack ;)
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to Chinmay147's post in the thread Regarding drum rack. with Like Like.
    You have beast of a kit!
  • iCe
    iCe replied to the thread Regarding drum rack..
    Millenium is the housebrand of Thomann. I wouldn't call it the best quality though. I have the Pearl DR-80 rack and for its price it's...
  • iCe
    iCe replied to the thread Smallest way to pack a double pedal?.
    When the hardcase of my Tama Iron Cobra 'broke' (the closing clips didn't work anymore and had to use a belt to keep it closed) i...
  • iCe
    iCe replied to the thread Drum setup.
    Last Friday i changed my setup again for the nth time. Had a 3 up 2 down setup and went back to a 2 up 2 down setup. I had the...
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to wildbill's post in the thread Band member vs. cast member. with Like Like.
    For most fans, it's the songs, not the particular band members that are most important.
  • iCe
    iCe replied to the thread Bill Bruford's Yard Sale.
    That are some nice Paiste's in that collection!
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to opentune's post in the thread Bill Bruford's Yard Sale with Like Like.
    Bill Bruford is not selling stuff so he can eat, and does have drums at home. He's simply done playing ....people do other stuff.