iCe's latest activity

• iCe
    iCe reacted to ZDrumMan's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
    I just picked this up.
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to RickP's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
    Just arrived this morning - dead mint condition 22” Paiste Traditional Light ride . If it is good enough for Steve Jordan ...... A...
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to Jbravo's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
    Finally broke down and ordered a pair of Paiste 2002 17” sound edge hats. Got a notification they are delivered, so they’ll be waiting...
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to Ransan's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
    Here is a quarter of my die cast order for my Session Select that came in yesterday from GC. Have to admit, kinda stoked, but can’t do...
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to Darth Vater's post in the thread Air drumming anyone? with Haha Haha.
    Would you call that a bad example of a single stroke roll?
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to TK-421's post in the thread YOUR bands' album covers with Haha Haha.
    Thanks, I'm hoping I can use that someday. I like the image in your Seconds to the Hour artwork. It has a nice surreal quality that I'm...
  • iCe
    iCe replied to the thread Deals on Gretsch Snares.
    Lol i just clicked on a snare that looked nice and spotted this... Looks like they forgot to link NAME BRAND to the actual product 😂
    • lol.PNG
  • iCe
    iCe replied to the thread YOUR bands' album covers.
    I like the 'Splinter Cell' one! Just something about how that water reflects the nice outlines of the city. Below are 2 of mine. The...
    • quivermorehoes.PNG
    • stthhoes.PNG
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to TK-421's post in the thread YOUR bands' album covers with Like Like.
    We've seen the worst, then the best. Now let's see album art for your bands. Whether you designed the album art or merely performed on...
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to Ruok's post in the thread Vater Session sticks with Like Like.
    I'm with ya! I've been playing the Vater 5B Maples a lot lately too and loving it. I switch a lot between those and the Vater 5A Maples...
  • iCe
    Now thinking about it... i remember when Paiste released the Rude 18 and 20" Basher models that i was surprised on how nice they...
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to brentcn's post in the thread The tale of slowly switching brands… with Like Like.
    The Traditionals and Masters crashes are dark, and also dirty — almost into trash crash territory. But, if you like a clean, more...
  • iCe
    iCe reacted to troutstudio's post in the thread The tale of slowly switching brands… with Like Like.
    Many moons ago I had a Paiste endorsement here and I was given three or four sets of cymbals - 602 for the studio (they were are about...
  • iCe
    The overall look, the hammering and what looks like a once brilliant finish makes me think this is a K Custom Ride. What size is it? It...
  • iCe
    I was about to say 'don't get those!' until i read that it's for a shared set haha. I have the double pedal (chain) version of it that...