Hewitt2's latest activity

• Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 reacted to KEEF's post in the thread Is it just me? with Like Like.
    I'm quite happy hidden away at the back.....
  • Hewitt2
    “ ‘Count me in’ comes out August 24. The preview features a frenetic Beatles performance and Abe Laboriel jr. raving about Ringo. Looked...
    • B5C2E870-8A1C-4CC4-B4A8-65968721BEA7.jpeg
  • Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 replied to the thread Pinpointing your inspiration.
    All these years later it continues to be my alpha and omega of drums
  • Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 reacted to MrInsanePolack's post in the thread The Perfect Movie with Like Like.
    I need to watch that again. There was so much to take in and keep track of I didnt really notice the music. Same with Lucy. Fantastic...
  • Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 replied to the thread The Perfect Movie.
    Any votes for Inception yet? A Christopher Nolan masterpiece. Hans Zimmer's soundtrack is gloriously apocalyptic and a must-have for...
  • Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 replied to the thread Thoughts on Phil Collins.
    Not sure I agree with that transcription of Wot Gorilla. Where are the ghost notes before/after the snare hit on 3; they give the groove...
  • Hewitt2
    I’ve had the same one for years and never even touched the out-of-the box factory settings.
  • Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 reacted to Al Strange's post in the thread Yo what pedals are you guys rocking? with Like Like.
    Tama Iron Cobra 900 Power Glide for me…best pedals I’ve ever played! :) (y)
  • Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 replied to the thread RIP Joey Jordison.
    Stewart Copeland was a huge fan of Jordison’s abilities, daring to put him on equal footing with Buddy Rich: Buddy was the Mozart of...
  • Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 posted the thread RIP Joey Jordison in Drummers.
    Couldn’t find a post for this in DW. He was a huge influence in the metal scene and beyond. He will be missed…...
  • Hewitt2
    Did my first gig since Jan 2020 on Saturday just gone. Easy wedding gig just knackered afterwards. Really not a gig I wanted to do as...
  • Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 replied to the thread Olympics Anyone?.
    shut up and dribble, got it 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Hewitt2
    But requiring athletes to stand and salute a flag during sporting events isn’t a political act? Seems what we are defining as political...
  • Hewitt2
    IOC rule 50 specifically bans protests on Olympic sites including medal podiums. There was a slight variance of that rule for this...
  • Hewitt2
    Hewitt2 replied to the thread Nomenclature!.
    For Canada, here is what the federal government and Canada Post uses (the "Internationally approved alpha code" column would directly...