Recent content by graysonator

1. graysonator

My SQ2 order...

Oooh man what a cliffhanger!
  2. graysonator

One up and one down set up

Ah, ok. I completely understand. Just was a little curious. Cheers!
  3. graysonator

Dream Cymbals

I’ve heard some Staggs and they’re nice, my old middle school had a 20” medium brilliant for the jazz band
  4. graysonator

Dream Cymbals

I’m heavily considering pulling the trigger on a 22” Dark Matter Flat Earth Ride because I just love my paperthin that much. I take that back, Dream came out with their new “Dark Matter Bliss” series which combines the two lines into one! I heard the 22 DM Bliss Crash Ride and I think that might...
  5. graysonator

Dream Cymbals

I see this EVERY time I look at that specific cymbal LOL
  6. graysonator

Dream Cymbals

I’m heavily considering pulling the trigger on a 22” Dark Matter Flat Earth Ride because I just love my paperthin that much.
  7. graysonator

Dream Cymbals

I 100% agree. My 22” paperthin is super dark and buttery (I use mine as a crash)
  8. graysonator

Dream Cymbals

I have a 22” bliss paperthin, haven’t heard the others in person but overall great cymbals in general for the price.
  9. graysonator

One up and one down set up

I’ve been wondering all this time C.M, do you have any recordings of your playing? I’d be very interested to hear what you’ve got!
  10. graysonator

Zildjian Help

Have you looked at the 22" Thin Overhammered?
  11. graysonator

Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

Oh cool! you're a lefty too? I play open-handed most of the time though.
  12. graysonator

Meinl Crash Blending

I agree! I’m looking at a 20 dual crash-ride for something a little bit more trashy!
  13. graysonator

Philosophy on pairing rides/small jazz groups

For jazz, my tastes are two 22s. A light on my left and a medium-light on my right. But those are just my preferences.
  14. graysonator

Sudden taste change

18x22 6 ply maple, Coated SK2 batter, Regulator reso