GetAgrippa's latest activity

• GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa reacted to Andy's post in the thread Real wood veneers, or engineered? with Like Like.
    I think the use of "engineered" veneers is absolutely to be encouraged & welcomed on the basis of sustainability and consistency. What...
  • GetAgrippa
    I enjoyed that Bo-kit and you sound great. Is that the Pearl RT snare too? "The Pearl orphan kit sounded awesome and I think the girls...
  • GetAgrippa
    So I got the wife to wield the video camera on this one - it sounds great, but the low light gave us grainy video. This is the first...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa reacted to SYMBOLIC DEATH's post in the thread Needs More Cowbell! with Haha Haha.
    What are you talking about. Wrestling is REAL.....the fights in hockey are fake.
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa replied to the thread Needs More Cowbell!.
    That's hilarious! My brothers and friends and I loved wrestling growing up-so we had mock events even into college years my roommates...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa reacted to MrInsanePolack's post in the thread Drummerworld with Haha Haha.
    There was. It was really stupid. Here's an example. Me: my favorite color is green. Troll: that's wrong. I've studied color, and can...
  • GetAgrippa
    So I spent some time futzing with my Pearl 5x13 Rhythm Traveler snare and I was pleasantly surprised. I installed good heads (coated...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa reacted to MrInsanePolack's post in the thread Drummerworld with Like Like.
    There in lies the problem. Some opinions are reiterated so much they get mistaken for fact. Then said "factual opinions" get mistaken...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa replied to the thread Drummerworld.
    I like this definition of "Opinion"-a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. Yeah the "not...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa reacted to Over50drumguy's post in the thread New to me kit on the way ! with Like Like.
    Thank you ! You’d really do that for me lol 😂😂😂😂. For now it’ll just be for my own at home use . Eventually play with some others at...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa reacted to Drumprof's post in the thread Drummerworld with Like Like.
    “You will always get the small group of people in every walk of life's who will want to make their opinion the loudest but I don't see...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa replied to the thread Drummerworld.
    Everyone does something or says something idiotic-just part of being human. It doesn't mean you are one. "Hate" is such an interesting...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa replied to the thread New to me kit on the way !.
    Man that is a beautiful finish and kit but, for your own good, you need to have it sent to "ME" so I can perform some quality control...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa reacted to harryconway's post in the thread Drummerworld with Haha Haha.
    My perception is it's a pretty mellow place, now. Thinking back to 2010 - 2012, man, THAT was some kinda crazy. Guy gets banned, comes...
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa reacted to Dr_Watso's post in the thread Drummerworld with Like Like.
    I've been named Drummerworld's "most gentlemanly" 3 years in a row now.