Recent content by GarrettTheDrummer

1. GarrettTheDrummer

What's your latest purchase?

I bought 2 Dream Cymbals on craigslist about a month ago. -20" Dark Matter Flat Earth Ride -18" Dark Matter Energy Crash The Flat Earth Ride is now my favorite ride I've ever played, and it's quickly become my go to for recordings. It would probably serve low volume gigs pretty well, but I...
  2. GarrettTheDrummer

INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Hey Everyone! I've been around on this forum for a few years, but just realized I never actually introduced myself here. It's cool to see such a great community that's this passionate about drumming, and I'm grateful that I get to be a part of it! Real name: Garrett Hawkins Age: 26 How long...
  3. GarrettTheDrummer

27 Drumless Tracks

Totally! It probably would help keep things versatile for different kinds fo players!
  4. GarrettTheDrummer

27 Drumless Tracks

That's good to know! As we grow out the song selection, would it be helpful if we added more fast paced tracks in here for you to play in halftime with?
  5. GarrettTheDrummer

27 Drumless Tracks

You have no idea how much I'm enjoying all of this positive feedback! Thank you so much! 🤘
  6. GarrettTheDrummer

What are you doing drumwise during the lockdown?

Thank you so much! This literally made my night! 😃
  7. GarrettTheDrummer

What are you doing drumwise during the lockdown?

1. Working through the book Syncopation, but leading with the left hand. 2. Recording tracks and trying to get my drum app Prothrones.com off the ground!
  8. GarrettTheDrummer

27 Drumless Tracks

Happy to help, I hope you like it!
  9. GarrettTheDrummer

27 Drumless Tracks

Thank you so much! I love hearing this kind of feedback!
  10. GarrettTheDrummer

27 Drumless Tracks

Awesome! This feedback is really helpful, thanks for taking the time to look!
  11. GarrettTheDrummer

27 Drumless Tracks

Thank you so much for taking the time to check it out! I'm really glad you liked it!
  12. GarrettTheDrummer

27 Drumless Tracks

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I’ve been working with some people to create a practice tool for drummers, and we just launched it with 27 free tracks for you to play along with! The idea is that you can turn the drum tracks on or off for inspiration, and then set a click track...
  13. GarrettTheDrummer

Worst stage disasters?

Last night I had the most ridiculous stage disaster I've ever experienced as a drummer. In the past I've dealt with a lot of stuff going wrong on stage. I've had the typical cymbal stand collapse, broken drumsticks during solos, bands that get off sync with clicks and backtracks, power outages...
  14. GarrettTheDrummer

Worst stage disasters?

Last night I had the most ridiculous stage disaster I've ever experienced as a drummer. In the past I've dealt with a lot of stuff going wrong on stage. I've had the typical cymbal stand collapse, broken drumsticks during solos, bands that get off sync with clicks and backtracks, power outages...
  15. GarrettTheDrummer

Side Cash on Mini Tours?

Hey everyone! Over the last couple years I've gradually transitioned to becoming a full time drummer by teaching lessons and playing in cover bands. The money is a little tight, but I love what I do and it's definitely enough to get by on. That being said I'm looking for some ways to make a...