Frank's latest activity

• Frank
    Frank reacted to roncadillac's post in the thread Tama Cocktail Jam Mini with Like Like.
    The cocktail jam mini is a re-release. It first came out along with the regular cocktail jam but it was discontinued due to low sales...
  • Frank
    I won't admit this to the band, but, if we folded because of covid, I would have let it go - and not joined another situation at this...
  • Frank
    Frank replied to the thread Easy survey on Drum brands.
    Many years ago when I was taking a break from drumming and selling my equipment ... I hadn't played the kit in a while. I put it up...
  • Frank
    Frank reacted to GetAgrippa's post in the thread Easy survey on Drum brands with Like Like.
    My son-in-law has my old Pearl Vision kit-it has ISS mounts. I gave it to him when I got my Pearl Decade. Every time I visit him and...
  • Frank
    Frank replied to the thread Easy survey on Drum brands.
    Would: Pearl, DW, Dixon. Would not: none here. At any given moment, any kit from just about any brand is in contention. I think all...
  • Frank
    Frank replied to the thread Found the secret to tuning drums!.
    After lots of experimenting a couple of years ago, I found that tuning both heads to the same pitch yielded the best version of the tone...
  • Frank
    Frank replied to the thread Found the secret to tuning drums!.
    Purchasing a Tune Bot was the best little investment I ever made in my tone. Not embarrassed to say it does a far better job than me...
  • Frank
    Frank replied to the thread Tama Cocktail Jam Mini.
    I am always interested in small kits. And I generally think almost all the manufacturers get it wrong. Here are the two things I...
  • Frank
    As a child, it took me over a year to convince my parents to let me start drum lessons. I was clearly showing a passion, and they made...
  • Frank
    Frank replied to the thread Are you still happy?.
    These have not been good times for me.
  • Frank
    Frank replied to the thread Chromacast Hardware.
    I would be inclined to try it. I have multiple Chromacast bags that were very high quality for the price.