Recent content by felonious69

1. felonious69

Are you still happy?

I had an Ashley Simpson t-shirt once. I had to get rid of it because the words weren't in synch with the thread count.
  2. felonious69

Are you still happy?

(y)I quit the green stuff 25 years ago but I STILL got the munchies!
  3. felonious69

Are you still happy?

Extra cinnamon on my cinnamon rolls please.
  4. felonious69

Are you still happy?

I have posted this before. There really is not a lot I can't do without. My car is paid for and gets me to work. None of my guitars/drums/keys, etc. are top shelf, but good and good for me. My skills are not top shelf. My skills are not second shelf. ... ... ... My skills are not...well they are...
  5. felonious69

Are you still happy?

Because we are both getting up there... In a couple weeks I'll be 56 and she'll be 65... I try not to project. Replacing the garbage disposal last night, she was helping me... pushing down the collar while I was underneath. When we were finished she said: "Are you proud of how well I helped...
  6. felonious69

Are you still happy?

Man! I just use a salt shaker!
  7. felonious69

What's your latest purchase?

Flooooofy!
  8. felonious69

Are you still happy?

Sometimes I guess when you can kinda tell something's coming, but you aren't sure what and you can't do anything to stop it. I had injured my foot and was using a cane. Went to the company picnic with my 4 yr old son. Pointed out my new boss and he took off running! (DAMN!!!!) When I caught...
  9. felonious69

Are you still happy?

(Part of) Why I'm here...or anywhere for that matter.
  10. felonious69

Are you still happy?

Kids are always a source of hilarity. Was in kind of a sour mood one day. Talking to my niece's daughter I asked her "What color are your eyes?" She says "I don't know" I told her to go the mirror in the hallway and look. She comes back "Brown and white". I asked her what color my eyes are: "Red...
  11. felonious69

Are you still happy?

I'm gonna say it again.... Laugh! Find something that is funny and laugh. There really is a lot out there that is "hidden", borderline hilarious. It really does help.
  12. felonious69

What's your latest purchase?

...Eventually?
  13. felonious69

Are you still happy?

Never tried the Corned Beef in beer...Yet! (I'm slightly Irish...Mostly the laughing and drinking parts...You can probably tell from my accent)
  14. felonious69

Why do critics still exist?

Some of these critics make astronomical amounts of money. I should look into this. I have years and years of hands on experience as an adult film critic. I'm thinking maybe my drumming career might not become very lucrative.
  15. felonious69

Why do critics still exist?

Critics, in any fashion are just like anyone else to me. If I don't have to agree with their opinion, which I don't, I don't have to take their opinion to heart. Some folks like horror flicks. Some don't. Some like Rap. Some don't. Some like their snare WAY over there. Some don't. Some like...