Recent content by felonious69

1. felonious69

Color trends

Yup...it's like gloss primer color...and it's EVERYWHERE.
  2. felonious69

For those of you with foreign spouses...

Being offended is why I balk at social media type stuff. Even here I can type a quick thought that comes to my mind, and, if the meaning is misconstrued, I don't have a chance to explain myself...if I even know I offended anyone in the first place. I've worked with (and lived around my whole...
  3. felonious69

For those of you with foreign spouses...

Just a guess: Was that "Could you please grab me a Jägermeister with a beer chaser?" I don't drink or speak German, so...just a guess.
  4. felonious69

Old people being cheated by their children

Yup...people really can SUCK! Mom will be 88 on the 16th. She just recently asked me and one of my sisters to be medical/financial POA for her affairs. (Which we did...signed and all) She's got ten kids. I don't know that anyone would "suck" but Sue and I seem to be by far the best choices...
  5. felonious69

If You Put the ReelFeel Pad on a Snare Drum...

You, sir, are like the McGyver of the drumming world! First...my snow thrower is up and working fine...just fired it up to make sure cuz I'm gonna need it soon! (Nothing to do with drumming, but...) Second...My sword is mounted firmly to my cymbal stand, allowing for quick draw! (Kinda has to do...
  6. felonious69

Is It Legal To Play Drums In The Middle Of The Night?

RIP HU (your neighbors will)
  7. felonious69

My latest Build

You are an AWESOME dog dad!
  8. felonious69

My latest Build

You do gorgeous work, my friend!
  9. felonious69

Dan McCafferty

Sorry, but the "watch on YouTube" link works...good song!
  10. felonious69

Dan McCafferty

Was saddened to hear that Dan McCafferty, founding member and vocalist for Nazareth until he retired in 2013 from complications from COPD, has died on Nov. 8. He was a rock icon, IMHO... Have a listen:
  11. felonious69

A drummer association word game.

Woody Allen?
  12. felonious69

Latest Purchase...Non-percussion

That red pencil sharpener is left handed.:(. The ruler of the machine shop where I work was, one day asking me if I had an electric pencil sharpener. I told him "Nope, but i got a good one"(hand-held). He looked sad and said he wanted to sharpen ALL of his daughter's pencils for school (lots of...
  13. felonious69

Where to start!

Welcome, Loz. Back in 2020 I was a non drummer and came here. Good place to find all kinds of good intel here! Nice crowd of folks too. Now I am a not-quite-a-drummer, but my setup situation is FAR BETTER than when I started and i am having fun! Ask away and these fine folks will fill you with...
  14. felonious69

Chicken or the Egg?

I just want a good, huge omelette...with no chicken in it.