1. E

Why is “White Marine Pearl” so popular?

Have to agree with this. . .
  2. E

Reverse Order of Mounted Toms?

Yes, very interesting.
  3. E

College to study drum set and something else

This is a six year old topic. Does anyone know what direction/decision the OP went with? No biggie, just wondering.
  4. E

What drumming advice would you give to a younger you?

Now that sounds like true love or a match made in heaven - cheers PorkPie. . . .
  5. E

INTERVIEWED HER

I always was impressed with little girl.
  6. E

Forearm Injury From Drumming

Basically inside right elbow only. Periodically I will feel something on the outside but seldom - always right elbow. I was trying to think if I had some other trauma but really nothing. The only explanation sadly is drumming. The chiro said it is similar to carpletunnel. I'm not ready for...
  7. E

Cortisone was one of the options mentioned by my doctor. I have not done so yet but probably should seriously consider.
  8. E

I have the exact same problem. I spoke to a couple medical people (doctor and chiropractor) - both said it was Medial Epicondylitis better known as Golfer's Elbow. They gave me some exercises to help alleviate. It's been about two months and to be honest I really don't see any difference...
  9. E

Practice on ekit and gig on acoustic kit.

and, under the circumstances, the alternative is?
  10. E

What is "The Off Topic Lounge" for?

Now that's On Topic. . .
  11. E

New Forum at a standstill?????

Exactly - agree wholeheartedly!!!
  12. E

Consequences of Drum Workshop’s takeover?

It’s been almost a year now since we/I first heard about DW buying out Fender’s percussion brands, Gretsch in particular. Has anyone noticed any distinct changes either way – good or bad; maybe not only for DW or Gretsch but what about some of the other companies – Sabian, Gibraltar, KAT, etc.?
  13. E

Tama Cobra Coil

Does anyone know if a Tama Cobra Coil (#CC900S) will fit on a Tama Iron Cobra 200 (HP200PTW) pedal? Literature states they fit “any” Iron Cobra but I have read one place where it may require some modification. If it works without a hitch, I’ll pop for the 20 bucks (pretty cheap), but I really...
  14. E

Hi hat - rotating legs?

This may sound a bit stupid but could someone explain hi hat “rotating legs”? I am considering adding a VH-11 hi-hat to my eDrum kit. However, I am very tight on space.